Post Keynesian modeling: where are we, and where are we going to?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dany Lang & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Heron, 2014. "Post Keynesian modeling: where are we, and where are we going to?," Post-Print hal-01366008, HAL.
- Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Asensio, Angel, 2010. "Post-Keynesian modelling: where are we, and where are we going to?," MPRA Paper 30726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- MG Hayes, 2007. "Keynes's Z function, heterogeneous output and marginal productivity," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 741-753, September.
- Rod Cross & Julia Darby & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, 1999. "Hysteresis and Unemployment: a Preliminary Investigation," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 721, Society for Computational Economics.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique, 1999. "Being Keynesian in the Short Term and Classical in the Long Term: The Traverse to Classical Long-Term Equilibrium," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(6), pages 684-716, December.
- Dany Lang & Christian de Peretti, 2009.
"A strong hysteretic model of Okun's Law: theory and a preliminary investigation,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 445-462.
- Dany Lang & Christian De Peretti, 2009. "A strong hysteretic model of Okun’s Law: theory and a preliminary investigation," Post-Print hal-01366013, HAL.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 1997. "On an Alleged Inconsistency in Aggregate-Supply/Aggregate-Demand Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 469-476, Fall.
- Cross, Rod, 1993. "On the Foundations of Hysteresis in Economic Systems," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 53-74, April.
- Marc Lavoie, 2003. "Kaleckian Effective Demand and Sraffian Normal Prices: Towards a reconciliation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 53-74.
- Donald Katzner, 1999. "Hysteresis and the Modeling of Economic Phenomena," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 171-181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W A Jackson, 2015. "Markets and the Meaning of Flexibility," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 20(2), pages 45-65, September.
- Angel Asensio, 2013. "Teaching Keynes’s theory to neoclassically formed minds," Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 10, pages 163-186 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:34:y:2012:i:3:p:393-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .