Building a metamodel of an irrigation district distributed-parameter model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shangguan, Zhouping & Shao, Mingan & Horton, Robert & Lei, Tingwu & Qin, Lin & Ma, Jianqing, 2002. "A model for regional optimal allocation of irrigation water resources under deficit irrigation and its applications," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 139-154, January.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Sargent, Robert G., 2000.
"A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 14-29, January.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Sargent, R., 1997. "A Methodology for Fitting and Validating Metamodels in Simulation," Discussion Paper 1997-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Richard Cabe & Alicia L. Carriquiry & Philip W. Gassman & P. G. Lakshminarayan & Jason F. Shogren, 1992.
"Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
92-wp97, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Cabe, Richard & Carriquiry, Alicia L. & Gassman, Philip W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1993. "Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 531, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, R. & Subramanian, K. & Refsgaard, J. C., 1999. "Hydrological modelling of a small watershed using MIKE SHE for irrigation planning," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 149-166, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Gaiqiang & Guo, Ping & Huo, Lijuan & Ren, Chongfeng, 2015. "Optimization of the irrigation water resources for Shijin irrigation district in north China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 82-98.
- Nana, E. & Corbari, C. & Bocchiola, D., 2014. "A model for crop yield and water footprint assessment: Study of maize in the Po valley," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 139-149.
- Bocchiola, D. & Nana, E. & Soncini, A., 2013. "Impact of climate change scenarios on crop yield and water footprint of maize in the Po valley of Italy," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 50-61.
- Wu, Xin & Zheng, Yi & Wu, Bin & Tian, Yong & Han, Feng & Zheng, Chunmiao, 2016. "Optimizing conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater for irrigation to address human-nature water conflicts: A surrogate modeling approach," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 380-392.
- Ricart Casadevall, Sandra, 2016. "Improving the management of water multi-functionality through stakeholder involvement in decision-making processes," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 71-81.
- Zhang, J.L. & Li, Y.P. & Wang, C.X. & Huang, G.H., 2015. "An inexact simulation-based stochastic optimization method for identifying effluent trading strategies of agricultural nonpoint sources," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 72-90.
- Yang, Gaiqiang & Liu, Lei & Guo, Ping & Li, Mo, 2017. "A flexible decision support system for irrigation scheduling in an irrigation district in China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 378-389.
More about this item
KeywordsFlood irrigation water management Distributed-parameter models Lumped-parameter models Metamodels Green water Blue water;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:97:y:2010:i:2:p:187-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.