Kriging metamodeling in simulation: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Huang & T. Allen & W. Notz & N. Zeng, 2006. "Global Optimization of Stochastic Black-Box Systems via Sequential Kriging Meta-Models," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 441-466, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Sargent, Robert G., 2000.
"A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 14-29, January.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Sargent, R., 1997. "A Methodology for Fitting and Validating Metamodels in Simulation," Discussion Paper 1997-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Beers, Wim C.M. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2008.
"Customized sequential designs for random simulation experiments: Kriging metamodeling and bootstrapping,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1099-1113, May.
- van Beers, W.C.M. & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004. "Customized Sequential Designs for Random Simulation Experiments : Kriging Metamodelling and Bootstrapping," Discussion Paper 2004-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Beers, W.C.M. & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2005. "Customized Sequential Designs for Random Simulation Experiments : Kriging Metamodelling and Bootstrapping," Discussion Paper 2005-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Siem, A.Y.D. & den Hertog, D., 2007. "Kriging Models That Are Robust With Respect to Simulation Errors," Discussion Paper 2007-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeremy Oakley, 2004. "Estimating percentiles of uncertain computer code outputs," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(1), pages 83-93.
- D den Hertog & J P C Kleijnen & A Y D Siem, 2006.
"The correct Kriging variance estimated by bootstrapping,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, pages 400-409.
- den Hertog, D. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Siem, A.Y.D., 2004. "The Correct Kriging Variance Estimated by Bootstrapping," Discussion Paper 2004-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & van Beers, Wim C. M., 2005. "Robustness of Kriging when interpolating in random simulation with heterogeneous variances: Some experiments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 826-834, September.
More about this item
KeywordsKriging Metamodel Response surface Interpolation Optimization Design;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:3:p:707-716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.