Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel H. & Phillips, Brian, 1991. "Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nerlove, 1979. "The Dynamics of Supply: Retrospect and Prospect," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 874-888.
- H. W. Arndt & Burgess Cameron, 1957. "An Australian Consumption Function," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 33(64), pages 108-115, April.
- J. M. Vandeputte & C. B. Baker, 1970. "Specifying the Allocation of Income among Taxes, Consumption, and Savings in Linear Programming Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(4), pages 521-527.
- Stoneman, Paul L & David, Paul A, 1986. "Adoption Subsidies vs Information Provision as Instruments of Technology Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(380a), pages 142-150, Supplemen.
- Freebairn, J W, 1977. "Inflation and Stability of the Household Consumption-Savings Function," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(142&143), pages 198-218, June-Sept.
- Alaouze, Chris M. & Fitzpatrick, Campbell R., 1989. "A Mixed Integer Linear Programming Evaluation Of Salinity And Waterlogging Control Options In The Murray-Darling Basin Of Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(03), December.
- Steigum, Erling, Jr, 1983. "A Financial Theory of Investment Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 637-645, May.
- Rae, Allan N., 1970. "Capital Budgeting, Intertemporal Programming Models, With Particular Reference To Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 14(01), June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mallawaarachchi, T. & Walker, P. A. & Young, M. D. & Smyth, R. E. & Lynch, H. S. & Dudgeon, G., 1996. "GIS-based integrated modelling systems for natural resource management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 169-189.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2002. "Assessing Best-Practice Environmental Management Options at the decision scale: a model for technology choice and policy analysis," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125136, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Bristow, Keith L. & Charlesworth, Philip B. & Lisson, Shaun N., 2001. "Economic evaluation of alternative irrigation practices for sugarcane production in the Burdekin Delta," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125867, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:7421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.