Newly industrializing countries’ comparative advantage in manufactured goods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 123 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Urata, Shujiro, 1983. "Factor Inputs and Japanese Manufacturing Trade Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 678-684, November.
- Ballance, Robert H & Forstner, Helmut & Murray, Tracy, 1987. "Consistency Tests of Alternative Measures of Comparative Advantage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 157-161, February.
- Balassa, Bela, 1979. "The Changing Pattern of Comparative Advantage in Manufactured Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 259-266, May.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Edward E. Leamer, 1984.
"Empirical Tests of Alternative Models of International Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
1414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Edward E. Leamer, 1987. "Empirical Tests of Alternative Models of International Growth," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 227-270 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morawetz, David, 1976. "Elasticities of substitution in industry: What do we learn from econometric estimates?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 11-15, January.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "A Note on a Random Coefficients Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 793-796, October.
- Forstner, Helmut, 1985. "A Note on the General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 844-849, September.
- Bowen, Harry P, 1983. "Changes in the International Distribution of Resources and Their Impact on U.S. Comparative Advantage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 402-414, August.
- Jere Behrman, 1982. "Country and Sectoral Variations in Manufacturing Elasticities of Substitution between Capital and Labor," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution, pages 159-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aw, Bee-Yan, 1983. "The interpretation of cross-section regression tests of the heckscher-ohlin theorem with many goods and factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 163-167, February.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1982. "The General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 683-694, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:123:y:1987:i:4:p:679-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.