Changes in the International Distribution of Resources and Their Impact on U.S. Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Redding, Stephen, 2002. "Specialization dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 299-334, December.
- Koo, Won W. & Anderson, Craig Scott, 1988. "Effects of Resource Endowments on Agricultural Trade," Agricultural Economics Reports 23203, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Diego Rodríguez Rodríguez, 1992. "Contenido factorial del comercio español de manufacturas: nueva evidencia," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 317-326, May.
- Grossman, G.M., 1989.
"Explaining Japan'S Innovation And Trade: A Model Of Quality Competition And Dynamic Comparative Advantage,"
151, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1989. "Explaining Japan's Innovation and Trade: A model of Quality Competition and Dynamic Comparive Advantage," NBER Working Papers 3194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauch, James E, 1991.
"Reconciling the Pattern of Trade with the Pattern of Migration,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 775-796, September.
- James E. Rauch, 1991. "Reconciling the Pattern of Trade with the Pattern of Migration," NBER Working Papers 3605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pédussel Wu, 2013.
"Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 366-384, October.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel Wu, 2011. "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2011-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Bowen, Harry P. & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2012. "Immigrant specificity and the relationship between trade and immigration: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 70, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," NBER Working Papers 1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2004. "Komparative Wettbewerbsposition der Ukraine in den Produktions- und Handelsbeziehungen im Weltwirtschaftssystem und mit dem sich erweiternden Europa," Kiel Working Papers 1219, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Haley, Stephen L., 1991.
"Capital accumulation and the growth of aggregate agricultural production,"
Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 129-157, December.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1991. "Capital accumulation and the growth of aggregate agricultural production," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), December.
- Marcus Noland, 1987. "Newly industrializing countries’ comparative advantage in manufactured goods," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 123(4), pages 679-696, December.
- Osei, Edward, 1994. "Papers on the role of natural resources in international trade," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kumi, Alexander, 1992. "An assessment of the likely impact of the liberalization of the Soviet economy on Soviet patterns of trade," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000011323, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
- Dean, Judith M., 1992. "Trade and the environment : a survey of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 966, The World Bank.
- Tobey, James A. & Chomo, G.V., 1994. "Resource supplies and changing world agricultural comparative advantage," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- Kym Anderson & Young-il Park, 1989.
"China and the international relocation of world textile and clothing activity,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(1), pages 129-148, March.
- Kym Anderson & Young-Il Park, 1988. "China and the International Relocation of World Textile and Clothing Activity," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 1988. "The competitive nature of state spending on the promotion of manufacturing exports," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 34-42.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h2qa1ccc1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Le Vernoy & Patrick Messerlin, 2010. "Water and the WTO: Don’t kill the messenger," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "Services Trade in East Asia," NBER Chapters,in: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11, pages 379-428 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:3:p:402-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .