Country and Sectoral Variations in Manufacturing Elasticities of Substitution between Capital and Labor
In: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winston, Gordon C., 1974. "Factor substitution, ex ante and ex post," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 145-163, September.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1978. "Alternative Trade Strategies and Employment in LDCs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 270-274, May.
- V. Mukerji, 1963. "A Generalized S.M.A.C. Function with Constant Ratios of Elasticity of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 233-236.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addison T. & Demery L., 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 992500143402676, International Labour Organization.
- Marcus Noland, 1987. "Newly industrializing countries’ comparative advantage in manufactured goods," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 123(4), pages 679-696, December.
- Riveros, Luis A., 1989. "International differences in wage and nonwage labor costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 188, The World Bank.
- Go, Delfin S., 1991. "External shocks, adjustment policies, and investment : illustrations from a forward-looking CGE model of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 737, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.