Alternative Trade Strategies and Employment in LDCs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Neil Baily, 1974. "Wages and Employment under Uncertain Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-50.
- Barro, Robert J., 1977. "Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 305-316, July.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Phelps, Edmund S., 1977. "Indexation issues: A comment on the blinder and Fischer papers," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 149-168.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1977. " Risk Shifting and Reliability in Labor Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 187-209.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1975. "The Importance of Temporary Layoffs: An Empirical Analysis," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(3), pages 725-745.
- Robert E. Hall, 1975. "The Rigidity of Wages and the Persistence of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 301-350.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezemer, Dirk & Headey, Derek, 2008. "Agriculture, Development, and Urban Bias," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1342-1364, August.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Trade Policy, Exchange Rates, and Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East, pages 13-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois Doamekpor, 1998. "Contributions of State-Owned Enterprises to the Growth of Total Output," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 65-77.
- Le, Minh Son, 2014.
"Trade openness and household welfare within a country: A microeconomic analysis of Vietnamese households,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 56-70.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2011. "Location choice in low-income countries : evidence from Japanese investments in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 301, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Leonardo Letelier & Luis Figueroa, 1994. "Exportaciones, Orientación al Comercio y Crecimiento: Un Enfoque de Cointegración," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(94), pages 401-422.
- Cimoli, Mario & Correa, Nelson & Katz, Jorge & Studart, Rogério, 2003. "Institutional requirements for market-led development in Latin America," Series Históricas 11, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Yolanda Fernández Lommen, 2000. "Crecimiento económico y comercio exterior en China," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 00-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jere Behrman, 1982. "Country and Sectoral Variations in Manufacturing Elasticities of Substitution between Capital and Labor," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution, pages 159-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Regis Bonelli, 2015. "Comparative Advantage or Economic Policy? Stylized Facts and Reflections on Brazil’s insertion in the world economy – 1994-2005," Discussion Papers 0180, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Edward Ray, 1989. "The impact of rent seeking activity on U.S. preferential trade and World debt," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(3), pages 619-638, September.
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Regis Bonelli, 2007. "Comparative Advantage or Economic Policy? Stylized Facts and Reflections on Brazil´s Insertion in the World Economy - 1994 - 2005," Discussion Papers 1275, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Spinanger, Dean, 1984. "Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit zwischen den Entwicklungsländern: Chancen und Risiken," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 321, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:2:p:270-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.