Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit zwischen den Entwicklungsländern: Chancen und Risiken
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisskoff, Richard, 1979. "Trade, Protection and Import Elasticities for Brazil," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 58-66, February.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 555-564, September.
- Michele Fratianni & John Pattison, 1982. "The Economics Of International Organizations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 244-262, May.
- Morawetz, David, 1974. "Extra-union exports of industrial goods from customs unions among developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 247-260, December.
- Riedel, James, 1984. "Trade as the Engine of Growth in Developing Countries, Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 56-73, March.
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Krueger, Anne O, 1978. "Alternative Trade Strategies and Employment in LDCs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 270-274, May.
- Khan, Mohsin S, 1975. "The Structure and Behavior of Imports of Venezuela," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 221-224, May.
- Bela Balassa & Ardys Toutjesdijk, 1975. "Economic Integration Among Developing Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 37-55, September.
- Fratianni, Michele & Pattison, John, 1982. "The Economics of International Organizations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 244-262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987.
"Importe aus der Dritten Welt: Anpassungsnotwendigkeiten in der Bundesrepublik,"
Discussion Papers, Series II
17, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Importe aus der Dritten Welt - Anpassungsnotwendigkeiten in der Bundesrepublik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1984, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Herken-Krauer, Juan-Carlos, 1987. "Manufactured export performance of Brazil in the ALADI market: Preferential entry and comparative status," Kiel Working Papers 299, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Foders, Federico, 1990. "Möglichkeiten der Wiederbelebung der Andenintegration: Ökonomische Bewertung der Pläne der Junta," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1847, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.