South-South Trade: An Asian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 555-564, September.
- Riedel, James, 1984. "Trade as the Engine of Growth in Developing Countries, Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 56-73, March.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005.
"Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 4(3), pages 1-27, Fall.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli & Civan, Engin, 1985. "Intra-industry trade among developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 253-271, August.
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2006.
"South--South Trade: Geography Matters,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 313-341, June.
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2004. "South-South Trade : Geography Matters," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2004. "South – South Trade: Geography Matters," Working Papers 2004-08, CEPII research center.
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2006. "South-South Trade: Geography Matters," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270506, HAL.
- Souleymane COULIBALY & Lionel FONTAGNÉ, 2004. "South-South Trade: Geography Matters," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Kindleberger, C. P., 1976. "A world divided: The less developed countries in the international economy : G.K. Hellemer, ed., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1976)," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 299-300, September.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Ben Shepherd, 2006. "South-South Trade In Goods," OECD Trade Policy Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Demand growth versus market share gains : decomposing world manufacturing import growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6375, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009.
"The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-Out Fear Warranted?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 234-266, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Francis Ng, 2014. "Increased Export Performance and Competitiveness of Developing Countries: Mainly a China Story?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0397, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Suresh K G & Neeraj Aswal, 2014. "Determinants of India’s Manufactured Exports to South and North: A Gravity Model Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 144-151.
- Bernhardt, Thomas, 2014. "How promising is South-South trade as a contributor to economic development in Asia and South America? Insights from estimating income elasticities of import demand," MPRA Paper 56413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-09-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2011-09-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2011-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.