South-South Trade: An Asian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2006.
"South--South Trade: Geography Matters,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 313-341, June.
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2004. "South-South Trade : Geography Matters," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2004. "South – South Trade: Geography Matters," Working Papers 2004-08, CEPII research center.
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Lionel Fontagné, 2006. "South-South Trade: Geography Matters," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270506, HAL.
- Souleymane COULIBALY & Lionel FONTAGNÉ, 2004. "South-South Trade: Geography Matters," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Kindleberger, C. P., 1976. "A world divided: The less developed countries in the international economy : G.K. Hellemer, ed., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1976)," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 299-300, September.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 555-564.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Ben Shepherd, 2006. "South-South Trade In Goods," OECD Trade Policy Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005.
"Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, pages 1-27.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Riedel, James, 1984. "Trade as the Engine of Growth in Developing Countries, Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 56-73, March.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli & Civan, Engin, 1985. "Intra-industry trade among developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 253-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Demand growth versus market share gains : decomposing world manufacturing import growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6375, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009.
"The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-Out Fear Warranted?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 234-266, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Francis Ng, 2014. "Increased Export Performance and Competitiveness of Developing Countries: Mainly a China Story?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0397, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Suresh K G & Neeraj Aswal, 2014. "Determinants of India’s Manufactured Exports to South and North: A Gravity Model Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 144-151.
- Bernhardt, Thomas, 2014. "How promising is South-South trade as a contributor to economic development in Asia and South America? Insights from estimating income elasticities of import demand," MPRA Paper 56413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-09-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2011-09-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2011-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .