Trade and convergence between rich and developing countries: Some empirical evidence on macrodeterminants of specialization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 132 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Imperfect competition and international trade: Evidence from fourteen industrial countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli & Civan, Engin, 1985. "Intra-industry trade among developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 253-271, August.
- David Greenaway & Robert Hine & Chris Milner & Robert Elliott, 1994. "Adjustment and the measurement of marginal intra-industry trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 418-427, June.
- Hummels, D. & Levinsohn, J., 1993. "Product Differentiation as a Source of Comparative Advantage?," Working Papers 324, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Tharakan, P. K. M., 1984. "Intra-industry trade between the industrial countries and the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 213-227.
- Ocampo, JoseAntonio, 1986. "New developments in trade theory and LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 129-170, June.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1993. "Equalizing Exchange: Trade Liberalization and Income Convergence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 653-79, August.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli, 1985. "The direction of developing country trade : Empirical evidence of differences between South-South and South-North trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 255-281, December.
- Joe Stone & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 1995. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: A longitudinal, cross-country analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 67-85, March.
- Rudolf Loertscher & Frank Wolter, 1980. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: Among countries and across industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 280-293, June.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-89, December.
- Marius Brülhart, 1994. "Marginal intra-industry trade: Measurement and relevance for the pattern of industrial adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 600-613, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:132:y:1996:i:1:p:75-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.