Report NEP-CWA-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Capannelli, Giovanni, 2011. "Institutions for Economic and Financial Integration in Asia: Trends and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers 308, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- George, Justine, 2011. "Growth and Development….. Inclusive Growth: What went wrong with Development?," MPRA Paper 33182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," NBER Working Papers 17400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011. "South-South Trade: An Asian Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2011-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sang-Hyop LEE & Andrew MASON & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Why Does Population Aging Matter So Much for Asia? Population Aging, Economic Security and Economic Growth in Asia," Working Papers DP-2011-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2011. "The Dynamics of Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth:A Revisit Study of Their Causality in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33196, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2011.
- Bourdet, Yves & Persson, Maria, 2011. "Reaping the Benefits of Deeper Euro-Med Integration Through Trade Facilitation," Working Paper Series 881, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sergey Kolesnikov & Olga Podkorytova, 2011. "Russia's Trade Flows and WTO," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-06/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2011.
- Mohsin, Hasan Muhammad, 2011. "Impact of monetary policy on lending and deposit rates in Pakistan: Panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 33301, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Qin, Duo & He, Xinhua, 2011. "Globalisation effect on inflation in the great moderation era: new evidence from G10 countries," MPRA Paper 32994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Oil shocks through international transport costs: evidence from U.S. business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 82, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Thai-Ha Le & Youngho Chang, 2011. "Oil And Gold: Correlation Or Causation?," Working Papers 22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Domenico Ferraro & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2011. "Can oil prices forecast exchange rates?," Working Papers 11-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Milad Zarin-Nejadan, 2011. "Government and Growth," IRENE Working Papers 11-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Assessing the World Bank's influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers halshs-00617576, HAL.
- Akerman, Anders & Larsson, Anna & Naghavi, Alireza, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Research Papers in Economics 2011:24, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Mercan, Murat A., 2011. "Marriage Premium in Turkey," MPRA Paper 33263, University Library of Munich, Germany.