A Cross-Country Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution between Labor and Capital in Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastián Claro, 2003. "A Cross-Country Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution between Labor and Capital in Manufacturing Industries," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(120), pages 239-257.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vittorio Corbo & Patricio Meller, 1982. "The Substitution of Labor, Skill, and Capital: Its Implications for Trade and Employment," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution, pages 193-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2007. "Who bears the burden of a tax on carbon emissions in Japan?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(4), pages 255-270, December.
- Marcos Minoru Hasegawa, 2010. "The Tax Policy in the Chilean Economy: a Regional Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 05, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Zachlod-Jelec, Magdalena & Boratynski, Jakub, 2016. "How large and uncertain are costs of 2030 GHG emissions reduction target for the European countries? Sensitivity analysis in a global CGE model," MF Working Papers 26, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Fullerton, Don & Heutel, Garth, 2007.
"The general equilibrium incidence of environmental taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 571-591, April.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2005. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 11311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristián Mardones Poblete, 2010. "Evaluando Reformas Tributarias en Chile con un Modelo CGE," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 243-284, December.
- Julia Hall & Grant Scobie, 2005. "Capital Shallowness: A Problem for New Zealand?," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Sebastián Claro, 2004. "Vertical and Horizontal Dimensions of Trade Liberalization," Documentos de Trabajo 265, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Wong, Tsz-Nga & Yip, Chong K., 2010. "Indeterminacy and the elasticity of substitution in one-sector models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 623-635, April.
- Mardones D., Cristián, 2012. "Chile: building a computable general equilibrium model with an application to the Bío Bío region," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Islam, Asif & López, Ramón, 2011. "Fiscal spending for economic growth in the presence of imperfect markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastián Claro, 2003. "Tariffs, Technology and Global Integration," Documentos de Trabajo 240, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Antoszewski, Michal, 2017. "Panel estimation of sectoral substitution elasticities for CES production functions," MF Working Papers 28, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Sebastián Claro, 2005. "Understanding International Differences in Trade and Capital Market Integration," Documentos de Trabajo 285, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Cristián Mardones P., 2014. "Complementarity between flat tax and conditional cash transfers to improve the income distribution in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 17(3), pages 04-27, December.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .