The Substitution of Labor, Skill, and Capital: Its Implications for Trade and Employment
In: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Patricio Meller, 1975. "Production Functions for Industrial Establishments of Different Sizes: The Chilean Case," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 4, pages 595-634 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Meller, Patricio, 1979. "The translog production function : Some evidence from establishment data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 193-199, June.
- Humphrey, David Burras & Moroney, John R, 1975. "Substitution among Capital, Labor, and Natural Resource Products in American Manufacturing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(1), pages 57-82, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastián Claro, 2003.
"A Cross-Country Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution between Labor and Capital in Manufacturing Industries,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(120), pages 239-257.
- Sebastián Claro, 2002. "A Cross-Country Estimation of the Elasticity of Substitution between Labor and Capital in Manufacturing Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 226, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Fullerton, Don & Heutel, Garth, 2007.
"The general equilibrium incidence of environmental taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 571-591, April.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2005. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 11311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricio Meller & Andrea Tokman, 1996. "Apertura comercial y diferencial salarial en Chile," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.