Tariff-rate quotas: failed market access instruments?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germán Calfat & Renato G. Flôres, 2006.
"The EU-Mercosol Free Trade Agreement: Quantifying Mutual Gains,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 921-945, December.
- Calfat, Germán & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2004. "The EU-Mercosul free trade agreement: Quantifying mutual gains," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 575, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011.
"Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010. "The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations," Working Papers 2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Aida Gonzalez & Sophie Hélaine & Marie-Luise Rau & Monika Tothova, 2010. "Non-tariff measures affecting agro-food trade between the EU and Africa: Summary of a workshop," JRC Working Papers JRC62522, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:ags:aoeisl:170467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramos, Maria Priscila & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Shipping the good beef out: EU trade liberalization to Mercosur exports," Working Papers 7215, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan & Tangermann, Stefan, 2005. "Entwicklung und Zukunft der EU â€“ AgrarhandelsprÃ¤ferenzen fÃ¼r die sÃ¼dlichen und Ã¶stlichen Mittelmeeranrainerstaaten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(7).
- Matthews, Alan & Salvatici, Luca & Scoppola, Margherita, 2017. "Trade Impacts of Agricultural Support in the EU," Commissioned Papers 252767, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Garcia, Roberto J., 2015. "No Way to Meet Commitments for Norway’s Meat Imports: An Assessment of WTO Disciplines on Market Access in Agriculture," Working Paper Series 03-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Decreux, Yvan & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2007. "How does tariff-rate quota modelling affect CGE results? An application for MIRAGE," Working Papers 7206, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Joerin, Robert, 2014. "Improving Market Access: The Role Of Auctions In Converting Tariff-Rate Quotas Into Single Tariffs," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(1).
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Villanueva, Miquel, 2007. "Trade Model to Assess Euro-Med Agreements. An Application to the Fresh Tomato Market," Working Papers 7281, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Binfield, Julian C.R. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2009. "WTO Doha Round: Impact of an Agreement on Agriculture and the Importance of Sensitive Products," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50936, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Khorana, Sangeeta, 2008. "The Developmental Relevance of Tariff Rate Quotas as a Market Access Instrument: An Analysis of Swiss Agricultural Imports," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 9(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:29:y:2002:i:1:p:109-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.