Prospects for climate friendly peatland management – Results of a socioeconomic case study in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roder, Norbert & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2010. "Reducing Ghg Emissions By Abandoning Agricultural Land Use On Organic Soils," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91270, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Droesler, Matthias & Hoper, Heinrich, 2011. "Agricultural Costs of Carbon Dioxide Abatement via Land-use Adaptation on organic soils," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120393, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roeder, Norbert & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2011. "Reducing GHG Emissions by Abandoning Agricultural Land use on Organic Soils - A Cost Assessment," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115983, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural peatland use; reduction of greenhouse gases; farm survey; economic consequences; Land Economics/Use; Q24; Q54; R58;
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc09:51074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .