Reducing GHG Emissions by Abandoning Agricultural Land use on Organic Soils - A Cost Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roder, Norbert & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2010. "Reducing Ghg Emissions By Abandoning Agricultural Land Use On Organic Soils," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91270, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane, 2010.
"How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1373-1386, May.
- Bruno Vermont & Stephane De Cara, 2010. "How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01172939, HAL.
- Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2009. "Prospects for climate friendly peatland management – Results of a socioeconomic case study in Germany," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51074, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsGHG-Mitigation; Landuse; peatland; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .