Benefits of pollution monitoring technology for greenhouse gas offset markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2005. "Methane and Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Agriculture in the EU: A Spatial Assessment of Sources and Abatement Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(4), pages 551-583, December.
- Lyubov A. Kurkalova, 2005.
"Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Discounting for Uncertainty,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(4), pages 375-384, December.
- Lyubov A. Kurkalova, 2005. "Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Discounting for Uncertainty," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp388, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Glenn Sheriff, 2005. "Efficient Waste? Why Farmers Over-Apply Nutrients and the Implications for Policy Design," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 542-557.
- Richard D. Horan, 2001. "Differences in Social and Public Risk Perceptions and Conflicting Impacts on Point/Nonpoint Trading Ratios," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 934-941.
- Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Lee, Huey-Lin & Rose, Steven & Sohngen, Brent, 2009. "The opportunity cost of land use and the global potential for greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture and forestry," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 299-319, November.
- Lyubov Kurkalova & Catherine Kling & Jinhua Zhao, 2004.
"Value of agricultural non-point source pollution measurement technology: assessment from a policy perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2287-2298.
- Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Zhao, Jinhua, 2004. "Value of Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution Measurement Technology: Assessment from a Policy Perspective," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12328, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Man-Keun & McCarl, Bruce A., 2009.
"Uncertainty Discounting for Land-Based Carbon Sequestration,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 1-11, April.
- Kim, Man-Keun & McCarl, Bruce A., 2009. "Uncertainty Discounting for Land-Based Carbon Sequestration," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward T. & Paustian, Keith H., 2001. "Economic Analysis Of Agricultural Soil Carbon Sequestration: An Integrated Assessment Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Brink, Corjan & van Ierland, Ekko & Hordijk, Leen & Kroeze, Carolien, 2005. "Cost_effective emission abatement in agriculture in the presence of interrelations: cases for the Netherlands and Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-74, April.
- Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane, 2010.
"How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1373-1386, May.
- Bruno Vermont & Stephane De Cara, 2010. "How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01172939, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordstradable permit; greenhouse gases; uncertainty; technology;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.