Mitigating methane emissions from livestock: a global analysis of sectoral policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2005. "Methane and Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Agriculture in the EU: A Spatial Assessment of Sources and Abatement Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(4), pages 551-583, December.
- Schneider, Uwe A. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Schmid, Erwin, 2007. "Agricultural sector analysis on greenhouse gas mitigation in US agriculture and forestry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 128-140, May.
- Wolfgang Sterk & Bettina Wittneben, 2006. "Enhancing the clean development mechanism through sectoral approaches: definitions, applications and ways forward," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 271-287, September.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Hayes, Dermot J. & Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Dong, Fengxia & Du, Xiaodong & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Mulik, Kranti, 2010.
"Modeling The Effects Of Pasture Expansion On Emissions From Land-Use Change,"
2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany
95944, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes & Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Kranti Mulik, 2010. "Modeling the Effects of Pasture Expansion on Emissions from Land-Use Change," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp504, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes & Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Kranti Mulik, 2010. "Modeling the Effects of Pasture Expansion on Emissions from Land-Use Change," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 10-wp504, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Henk A. J. Moll, 2005. "Costs and benefits of livestock systems and the role of market and nonmarket relationships," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 181-193, March.
- Robert H. Beach & Benjamin J. DeAngelo & Steven Rose & Changsheng Li & William Salas & Stephen J. DelGrosso, 2008. "Mitigation potential and costs for global agricultural greenhouse gas emissions-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(2), pages 109-115, March.
- Stefan Wirsenius & Fredrik Hedenus & Kristina Mohlin, 2011. "Greenhouse gas taxes on animal food products: rationale, tax scheme and climate mitigation effects," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 159-184, September.
- Nelson, Gerald C., 2009. "Agriculture and climate change: An agenda for negotiation in Copenhagen," 2020 vision focus 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Marshall, Graham R. & Milne, Mary, 2005. "Transaction and abatement costs of carbon-sink projects in developing countries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 597-614, October.
- Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane, 2010.
"How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1373-1386, May.
- Bruno Vermont & Stephane de Cara, 2010. "How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01172939, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Slade, 2018. "The Effects of Pricing Canadian Livestock Emissions," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 66(2), pages 305-329, June.
- Gayatri, Y.P. & Jose, M., 2014. "Emission Taxes as a GHG Mitigation Mechanism in Agriculture: Effects on Rice Production of India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:112:y:2012:i:2:p:387-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.