Reducing Ghg Emissions By Abandoning Agricultural Land Use On Organic Soils
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2009. "Prospects for climate friendly peatland management – Results of a socioeconomic case study in Germany," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51074, Agricultural Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krimly, Tatjana & Angenendt, Elisabeth & Bahrs, Enno & Dabbert, Stephan, 2016. "Global warming potential and abatement costs of different peatland management options: A case study for the Pre-alpine Hill and Moorland in Germany," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 1-12.
- Roeder, Norbert & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2011. "Reducing GHG Emissions by Abandoning Agricultural Land use on Organic Soils - A Cost Assessment," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115983, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr10:91270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .