Investigating Canadian Chicken Importers' Preferences Towards TRQ Import Licensing Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barichello, Richard R., 2000. "A Review Of Tariff Rate Quota Administration In Canadian Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Skully, David W., 1999. "The Economics Of Trq Administration," Working Papers 14584, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & David Surprenant, 2000. "An Economic Investigation of the Import Licensing Methods and TRQs in Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(4), pages 397-410, December.
- Barichello, Richard R., 2000. "A Review of Tariff Rate Quota Administration in Canadian Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 103-114, April.
- Murray Fulton & Yongmei Tang, 1999. "Testing the Competitiveness of a Multistage Food Marketing System: The Canadian Chicken Industry," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(3), pages 225-250, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- John C. Beghin & Heidi Schweizer, 2021.
"Agricultural Trade Costs,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 43(2), pages 500-530, June.
- Beghin, John C. & Schweizer, Heidi, 2020. "Agricultural Trade Costs," Staff Papers 304761, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Heidi Schweizer, 2020. "Agricultural Trade Costs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 20-wp608, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- de Gorter, Harry & Abbott, Philip C. & Barichello, Richard R. & Boughner, Devry S. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Choi, Jung-Sup & Coleman, Jonathan R. & Herrmann, Roland & Kramb, Marc Christopher & Shel, 2001. "Issues In Reforming Tariff-Rate Import Quotas In The Agreement On Agriculture In The Wto," Commissioned Papers 14617, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Garcia, Roberto J., 2015. "No Way to Meet Commitments for Norway’s Meat Imports: An Assessment of WTO Disciplines on Market Access in Agriculture," Working Paper Series 03-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Grant, Jason H. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2006.
"Extending General Equilibrium to the Tariff Line: U.S. Dairy in the DOHA Development Agenda,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25305, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grant, Jason H. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2006. "Extending General Equilibrium to the Tariff Line: U.S. Dairy in the Doha Development Agenda," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21409, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ramos, Maria Priscila & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Shipping the good beef out: EU trade liberalization to Mercosur exports," Working Papers 7215, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & Stephen Devadoss, 2006. "Estimating bargaining strengths of Canadian chicken producers and processors using a bilateral monopoly framework," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 159-173.
- Abdessalem Abbassi & Lota D. Tamini & Jean‐Philippe Gervais, 2012.
"Do Inventories Have an Impact on Price Transmission? Evidence From the Canadian Chicken Industry,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 173-186, March.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Tamini, Lota D. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2011. "Do inventories have an impact on price transmission? Evidence from the Canadian chicken industry," MPRA Paper 30868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mönnich, Christina, 2003. "Tariff rate quotas: Does administration matter?," Discussion Papers 16, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Cioffi, Antonio & dell'Aquila, Crescenzo, 2004. "The effects of trade policies for fresh fruit and vegetables of the European Union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 169-185, April.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2010.
"The Liberalisation of Tariff Rate Quotas under Oligopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 584-604, September.
- Scoppola, Margherita, 2008. "The Liberalization Of Tariff Rate Quotas Under Oligopolistic Competition," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- WTO Economic Research and Analysis Division, 2001. "Market Access: Unfinished Business - Post Uruguay Round Inventory and Issues," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 6, number 6.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture, Developing Countries, And The WTO Millennium Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 2437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniele Cavicchioli, 2018. "Detecting Market Power Along Food Supply Chains: Evidence and Methodological Insights from the Fluid Milk Sector in Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Monnich, Christina, 2003. "Tariff Rate Quotas: Does Administration Matter?," Discussion Papers 26465, University of Giessen, Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Bruno Larue & Mohamed Jeddy & Sébastien Pouliot, 2013.
"On the Number of Bidders and Auction Performance: when More Means Less,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
- Larue, Bruno & Jeddy, Mohamed & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2013. "On The Number Of Bidders And Auction Performance: When More Means Less," Working Papers 156465, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Larue, Bruno & Jeddy, Mohamed & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2013. "On the Number of Bidders and Auction Performance: when More Means Less," Working Papers 155951, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Skully, David W., 2000. "U.S. Trqs For Peanuts, Sugar, And Tobacco: Historical Allocation And Nondiscrimination," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-10, April.
- Sunnevåg, Kjell J., 2001. "Auction design for the allocation of multiple units of a homogenous good: Theoretical background and practical experience," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6wh704p7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Bruno Larue & Sébastien Pouliot & Mohamed Jeddy, 2016. "On the Number and Heterogeneity of Bidders in Livestock Auctions," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 289-310, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cafric:45699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.