Evaluating The Impacts Of An Increase In Fuel-Ethanol Demand On Agriculture And The Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferris, John N., 1989. "A Description of "AGMOD" -- An Econometric Model of U.S. and World Agriculture," Staff Papers 200979, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ferris, John N., 1998. "Market Outlook And The Economics Of Producing And Marketing Michigan Wheat," Staff Papers 11500, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ferris, John N., 2000. "An Analysis Of The Importance Of Agriculture And The Food Sector To The Michigan Economy," Staff Papers 11793, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Otto, Daniel & Dikeman, Mike, 2000. "Effects of an Oxygen Requirement for Fuel in Midwest Ethanol Markets and Local Economies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5244, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ferris, John N., 1995. "Evaluation of the Economic Impact of a Dry Mill Ethanol Plant in Michigan Using Corn as a Feedstock," Staff Papers 201205, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanco, Luisa & Isenhouer, Michelle, 2010. "Powering America: The impact of ethanol production in the Corn Belt states," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1228-1234, November.
- Cha, Kyung Soo & Bae, Jeong Hwan, 2011. "Dynamic impacts of high oil prices on the bioethanol and feedstock markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 753-760, February.
- Park, Hwanil & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2007.
"The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price,"
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois
37565, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Park, Hwanil, 2008. "The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price," Staff Paper Series 523, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Galik, Christopher S. & Abt, Robert C. & Latta, Gregory & Méley, Andréanne & Henderson, Jesse D., 2016. "Meeting renewable energy and land use objectives through public–private biomass supply partnerships," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 264-274.
- Annalisa Zezza, 2007. "The economic and environmental sustainability of biofuel production," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, November.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .