Are Local Corn Prices Affected by the Location of Ethanol Biorefineries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, April.
- Du Xiaodong & Hennessy David & Edwards William A., 2008.
"Does a Rising Biofuels Tide Raise All Boats? A Study of Cash Rent Determinants for Iowa Farmland under Hay and Pasture,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-25, December.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & William M. Edwards, 2008. "Does a Rising Biofuels Tide Raise All Boats? A Study of Cash Rent Determinants for Iowa Farmland under Hay and Pasture," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp479, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Camilo Sarmiento & William W. Wilson & Bruce Dahl, 2012.
"Spatial Competition and Ethanol Plant Location Decisions,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 260-273, June.
- Sarmiento, Camilo & Wilson, William W., 2007. "Spatial Competition And Ethanol Plant Location Decisions," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 9236, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Sarmiento, Camilo & Wilson, William W., 2008. "Spatial Competition And Ethanol Plant Location Decisions," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6175, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ani L. Katchova & Mario J. Miranda, 2004. "Two-Step Econometric Estimation of Farm Characteristics Affecting Marketing Contract Decisions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 88-102.
- Kleiber, Kandice, 2009. "The Effect of Ethanol-Driven Corn Demand on Crop Choice," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49616, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscorn prices; ethanol; ethanol plant location; difference-in-differences.; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.