Spatial Competition And Ethanol Plant Location Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Camilo Sarmiento & William W. Wilson & Bruce Dahl, 2012. "Spatial Competition and Ethanol Plant Location Decisions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 260-273, June.
- Sarmiento, Camilo & Wilson, William W., 2007. "Spatial Competition And Ethanol Plant Location Decisions," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 9236, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camilo Sarmiento & William W. Wilson, 2005. "Spatial Modeling in Technology Adoption Decisions: The Case of Shuttle Train Elevators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 1034-1045.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stevens, Andrew, 2015. "Fueling Local Water Pollution: Ethanol Refineries, Land Use, and Nitrate Runoff," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205741, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Katchova, Ani L., 2011. "Are Local Corn Prices Affected by the Location of Ethanol Biorefineries?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographical Analysis of US Green Sector Industry Concentration," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsethanol; location decisions; spatial correlation; Agribusiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.