Spatial Competition And Ethanol Plant Location Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Camilo Sarmiento & William W. Wilson & Bruce Dahl, 2012. "Spatial Competition and Ethanol Plant Location Decisions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 260-273, June.
- Sarmiento, Camilo & Wilson, William W., 2007. "Spatial Competition And Ethanol Plant Location Decisions," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 9236, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camilo Sarmiento & William W. Wilson, 2005. "Spatial Modeling in Technology Adoption Decisions: The Case of Shuttle Train Elevators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 1034-1045.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stevens, Andrew, 2015. "Fueling Local Water Pollution: Ethanol Refineries, Land Use, and Nitrate Runoff," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205741, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Katchova, Ani L., 2011. "Are Local Corn Prices Affected by the Location of Ethanol Biorefineries?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographical Analysis of US Green Sector Industry Concentration," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsethanol; location decisions; spatial correlation; Agribusiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .