Determinants of Per Capita State-Level Health Expenditures in the United States: A Spatial Panel Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Xueting & Burnett, J. Wesley & Fletcher, Jerald J., 2013. "Spatial Analysis of China Provincial-Level CO2 Emission Intensity," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149006, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Alexander, Gigi M., 2006. "Determinants of Net Interstate Migration, 2000-2004," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 1-8.
- Fırat Bilgel & Kien C. Tran, 2013.
"The determinants of Canadian provincial health expenditures: evidence from a dynamic panel,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 201-212, January.
- Fırat Bilgel & Kien C Tran, 2011. "The Determinants of Canadian Provincial Health Expenditures: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel," Post-Print hal-00732526, HAL.
- Mickael Bech & Jørgen Lauridsen, 2009. "Exploring spatial patterns in general practice expenditure," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 10(3), pages 243-254, July.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Joan Costa-Font & Jordi Pons-Novell, 2007.
"Public health expenditure and spatial interactions in a decentralized national health system,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 291-306.
- Joan Costa Font & Jordi Pons Novell, 2005. "Public Health Expenditure and Spatial Interactions in a Decentralized National Health System," Working Papers in Economics 139, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- McCoskey, Suzanne K. & Selden, Thomas M., 1998. "Health care expenditures and GDP: panel data unit root test results," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 369-376, June.
- Harmston, Floyd K., 1981. "A Study of the Economic Relationship of Retired People and a Small Community," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 2007.
"The Value of Life and the Rise in Health Spending,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 39-72.
- Adhikari, Arun & Fannin, J. Matthew, 2013. "Modeling the Louisiana Local Government Fiscal Module in a Disequilibrium Environment: A Modified COMPAS Model Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2).
- Lundberg, Johan, 2011. "On the de…nition of W in empirical models of yardstick competition," Umeå Economic Studies 832, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2005. "The macro determinants of health expenditure in the United States and Canada: assessing the impact of income, age distribution and time," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-42, January.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:133000 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hitiris, Theo & Posnett, John, 1992. "The determinants and effects of health expenditure in developed countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 173-181, August.
- Johan Lundberg, 2014. "On the definition of W in empirical models of yardstick competition," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 597-610, March.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Di Matteo, Rosanna, 1998. "Evidence on the determinants of Canadian provincial government health expenditures: 1965-1991," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Zijun Wang, 2009. "The determinants of health expenditures: evidence from US state-level data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 429-435.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Toma, Michael, 2008.
"An Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Interstate Living-Cost Differentials, 2005,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 1-7.
- Cebula, Richard & Toma, Michael, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Interstate Living-Cost Differentials, 2005," MPRA Paper 52430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics and Policy; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:243982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.