Exploring spatial patterns in general practice expenditure
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kjeld Møller Pedersen & Terkel Christiansen & Mickael Bech, 2005. "The Danish health care system: evolution - not revolution - in a decentralized system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 41-57.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1993.
"Satisfaction and Comparison Income,"
Economics Discussion Papers
10018, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Grytten, Jostein & Sorensen, Rune, 2007. "Primary physician services--List size and primary physicians' service production," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 721-741, July.
- Joan Costa Font & Jordi Pons Novell, 2005.
"Public Health Expenditure and Spatial Interactions in a Decentralized National Health System,"
Working Papers in Economics
139, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Joan Costa-Font & Jordi Pons-Novell, 2007. "Public health expenditure and spatial interactions in a decentralized national health system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 291-306.
- Federico Revelli, 2002. "Testing the taxmimicking versus expenditure spill-over hypotheses using English data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(14), pages 1723-1731.
- Phelps, Charles E., 1995. "Welfare loss from variations: further considerations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 253-260, June.
- Joines, Jerry D. & Hertz-Picciotto, Irva & Carey, Timothy S. & Gesler, Wilbert & Suchindran, Chirayath, 2003. "A spatial analysis of county-level variation in hospitalization rates for low back problems in North Carolina," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2541-2553, June.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
- Dranove, David & Wehner, Paul, 1994. "Physician-induced demand for childbirths," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-73, March.
- McGuire, Thomas G. & Pauly, Mark V., 1991. "Physician response to fee changes with multiple payers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 385-410.
- Nolan, Brian, 1994. "General practitioner utilisation in Ireland: The role of socio-economic factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 711-716, March.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- Wennberg, John E. & Barnes, Benjamin A. & Zubkoff, Michael, 1982. "Professional uncertainty and the problem of supplier-induced demand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 811-824, January.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva, 2005. "Latent class models for use of primary care: evidence from a British panel," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 873-892.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Economic incentives, health status and health services utilisation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 151-169, July.
- Grytten, Jostein & Carlsen, Fredrik & Sorensen, Rune, 1995. "Supplier inducement in a public health care system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 207-229, June.
- Margherita Giannoni & Theodore Hitiris, "undated". "The Regional Impact of Health Care Expenditure: the Case of Italy," Discussion Papers 99/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Mark V. Pauly, 1991. "Physician Response to Fee Changes with Multiple Payers," Papers 0015, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Margherita Giannoni & Theodore Hitiris, 2002. "The regional impact of health care expenditure: the case of Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(14), pages 1829-1836.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:243-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.