Welfare loss from variations: further considerations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Folland, Sherman & Stano, Miron, 1989. "Sources of small area variations in the use of medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 85-107, March.
- Dranove, David, 1995. "A problem with consumer surplus measures of the cost of practice variations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 243-251, June.
- Fuchs, Victor R., 1986. "Physician-induced demand: A parable," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 367-367, December.
- Charles E. Phelps, 1992. "Diffusion of Information in Medical Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 23-42, Summer.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Rolph, John E., 1988. "The demand for episodes of treatment in the health insurance experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 337-367, December.
- Dranove, David, 1988. "Demand Inducement and the Physician/Patient Relationship," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 281-298, April.
- Boardman, Anthony E. & Dowd, Bryan & Eisenberg, John M. & Williams, Sankey V., 1983. "A model of physicians' practice attributes determination," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 259-268, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:14:y:1995:i:2:p:253-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.