Book Review: Local Government Consolidation in the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Bell & Brian Dollery & Joseph Drew, 2016. "Learning from Experience in NSW?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(2), pages 99-111, June.
- Simone V. de Souza & Brian E. Dollery & Michael A. Kortt, 2015. "De-Amalgamation in Action: The Queensland experience," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 1403-1424, November.
- Joseph Drew & Brian Dollery & Michael A. Kortt, 2016. "Peas in a Pod: Are Efficient Municipalities also Financially Sustainable?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(2), pages 122-131, June.
- Soukopová Jana & Nemec Juraj & Matějová Lenka & Struk Michal, 2014. "Municipality Size and Local Public Services: Do Economies of Scale Exist ?," NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(2), pages 151-171, December.
- Joseph Drew & Brian Dollery, 2014. "Separation anxiety: an empirical evaluation of the Australian Sunshine Coast Regional Council de-amalgamation," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 213-220, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:133149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.