Contact information of Mid-Continent Regional Science Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
2001, Volume 31, Issue 2
2001, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 132184 Investigating Convergence of the U.S. Regions: A Time-Series Analysis
by Kane, Richard
- 132188 Family Ties, Labor Mobility and Interresgional Wage Differentials
by Cherry, Todd L. & Tsournos, Pete T.
- 132190 Overview of the Presidential Symposium Entitled: Devolution and its Implications for Local Communities
by Leatherman, John C.
- 132193 The Political Climate of Devolution and the Implementation Game
by Leland, Suzanne
- 132194 Devolution or Convolution? The Changing Relationship Between Federal, State and Local Governments
by Swenson, David & Deller, Steven C.
- 132195 Theoretical and Practical Issues of Local Government Capacity in an Era of Devolution
by Honadle, Beth Walter
- 132196 Building Local Government Capacity: The Toolbox for Outreach Educators
by Leatherman, John C. & Deller, Steven C.
2000, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 132170 Regional Economic Diversity: Action, Concept, or State of Confusion
by Wagner, John E.
- 132172 The Effects of Landfills on Rural Residential Property Values: Some Empirical Evidence
by Bouvier, Rachel A. & Halstead, John M. & Conway, Karen S. & Manalo, Alberto B.
- 132174 Property Tax Changes: A Case Study of a Small Open Region
by Bohanon, Cecil & Keil, Stanley R.
- 132177 Job Search and Migration in Peru
by Sabates, Ricardo
- 132179 Regional Labor Markets: The Relationship Between Industry Level Employment and In-commuting in Pennsylvania Counties
by Shields, Martin & Swenson, David
2000, Volume 30, Issue 1
1999, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 130535 A Theoretical, Interdisciplinary Framework for Environmentally Sensitive Urban Land Use and Development
by Frank, Andrea I.
- 130536 Regional Purchase Coefficients Estimates from Value-Added Tax Data
by Swanson, Michael J. & Morse, George W. & Westeren, Knut Ingar
- 130537 Modeling Monopsony Markets With Regional CGE: The Oklahoma Forest Products Industry Case
by Vargas, Eliecer E. & Shreiner, Dean F.
- 130538 A Research Note on the Accuracy of Simple Methods for Updating Untimely Data
by Miller, Jon R. & Dickson, Julia M.
- 130539 Community Benefits of Supply- and Demand-Side Economic Development
by Halebsky, Steve & Gruidl, John & Green, Gary Paul
1999, Volume 29, Issue 1
1998, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 130522 An Examination of the Wage Curve: A Research Note
by Deller, Steven C. & Tsai, Tsung-Hsiu (Sue)
- 130523 Economic Impacts of Water Reallocation: A CGE Analysis for Walker River Basin of Nevada and California
by Seung, Chang K. & Harris, Thomas R. & MacDiarmid, Thomas R. & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 130524 Can Money Diminish Student Performance Disparities Across Regions?
by Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 130525 Overview of the Presidential Symposium Entitled: New Frontiers in Community Economic Modeling
by Deller, Steven C.
- 130526 The Community Policy Analysis Network: A National Infrastructure for Community Policy Decision Support
by Scott, James K. & Johnson, Thomas G.
- 130527 The Iowa Economic/Fiscal Impact Modeling System
by Swenson, David & Otto, Daniel M.
- 130528 Economic Impact Modeling as a Tool for Community Economic Development
by Deller, Steven C. & Shields, Martin
1998, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 130516 A Multidimensional Estimation of Export Base
by Harris, Thomas R. & Ebai, George E. & Shonkwiler, John Scott
- 130517 Have Native American Casinos Diminished Other Gambling in Minnesota?Â An Economic Answer Based on Accessibility
by Steinnes, Donald N.
- 130518 Input-Output+Econometric and Econometric+Input-Output: Model Differences or Different Models?
by West, Guy R. & Jackson, Randall W.
- 130519 Spatial Aggregation and Forecast Accuracy in a Functional Economic Area and Its Component Counties
by Miller, Jon R.
- 130520 A Simultaneous Multinomial Logit Model of Indirect Internal Migration and Earnings
by Bohara, Alok K. & Krieg, Randall G.
- 130521 An Integrated Environmental Management Case Study: The Upper Sugar River Watershed Initiative
by Koles, Michael J.
1997, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 130439 Exporters or Competitors: Behavior of Foreign-Based Multinational Firms in the United States
by Jelavich, Mark
- 130440 A Benefit-Cost Analysis of the Conservation Reserve Program in Ohio: Are Trees Part of a Sustainable Future in the Midwest?
by Shakya, Bibhakar S. & Hitzhusen, Frederick J.
- 130441 A Simultaneous Multinomial Logit Model of Indirect Internal Migration and Earnings
by Bohara, Alok K. & Krieg, Randall G.
- 130442 School District Consolidation, Student Performance, and Housing Values
by Brasington, David M.
- 130443 A Comparison of Supply-Determined SAM and CGE Models
by Seung, Chang K. & Harris, Thomas R. & MacDiarmid, Thomas R.
- 130444 Analytical Tools of Regional Science: A Symposium from the 1997 Meetings of the Mid-Continent Regional Science Association
by Kochanowski, Paul S.
- 130445 Regression Analysis of Spatial Data
by LeSage, James P.
- 130446 Accounting for Local Economic Change in Regional Input-Output Modeling
by Maki, Wilbur R.
1997, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 130432 The Effect of Bifurcation Error in Small Area Intercommunity Input-Output Models: An Example from North Central Idaho
by Robison, M. Henry & Lahr, Michael L.
- 130433 Support for Local Economic Development Strategies: A Microeconomic Analysis
by Deller, Steven C. & Shields, Martin & Walzer, Norman
- 130434 Shift-Share Analysis for Regional Health Care Policy
by Hoppes, R. Bradley
- 130435 Rating and Ranking Metro Areas in the United States and Canada for the Arts and Recreation
by Nissan, Edward
- 130436 An Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Geographic Differentials in the Savings and Loan Failure Rate, 1989-1991, Using the Heteroskedastic-Tobit Model
by Cebula, Richard J.
- 130437 National and Regional Analysis of Convergence in Real Wages in the U.S. Agricultural Sector
by Tavernier, Edmund M. & Temel, Tugrul T.
- 130438 An Efficiency Analysis of Minnesota Counties: A Data Envelopment Analysis Using 1993 IMPLAN Input-Output Analysis
by Raab, Raymond L. & Lichty, Richard W.
1996, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 130424 An Economic/Environmental Assessment Model for the Great Lakes: GLEAM
by Lichty, Richard W. & McDonald, Michael E. & Lamphear, F. Charles
- 130425 The Importance of Variety to Retail Centers: Evidence in Ohio
by Holden, John P. & Pritchard, Tim
- 130426 The Use of Job and Income Projections as Backdrops for Input-Output Impact Assessments
by Robison, M. Henry & Mack, Richard S.
- 130427 Patterns of Retail Change: A Comparison of Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Counties in Indiana 1972 to 1992
by McGurr, Paul T. & DeVaney, Sharon A.
- 130428 Development Issues of Rural Resource-Dependent Regions
by Marcouiller, David W.
- 130429 Rural Development: Toward an Integrative Policy Framework
by Schreiner, Dean F. & Lee, Han-Sung & Koh, Young-Kon & Budiyanti, Rini
- 130430 Persistent Poverty and Natural Resource Dependence: Rural Development Policy Analysis That Incorporates Income Distribution
by Leatherman, John C. & Marcouiller, David W.
- 130431 Natural Resource Stocks, Flows, and Regional Economic Change: Seeing the Forest and the Trees
by Marcouiller, David W. & Deller, Steven C.
1996, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 130418 Core Periphery Analysis of the European Union: A Location Quotient Approach
by Mack, Richard S. & Jacobson, David S.
- 130419 Scale Economies in Public Education
by Lewis, W. Cris & Chakraborty, Kalyan
- 130420 A Poisson Hurdle Model of Migration Frequency
by Bohara, Alok K. & Krieg, Randall G.
- 130421 Epidemics and Neighborhood Change: An Examination from 1970 to 1990
by Peterson, Elaine
- 130422 Are Tax Incentives for Economic Development Rational?
by Gabe, Todd M.
- 130423 Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Pollution Control
by List, John A. & Gerking, Shelby D.
1995, Volume 25, Issue 2
1995, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 130409 The Impact of the 1969 Coal Mine Health and Safety Act and the Clean Air Acts on Coal Mining Employment in Ohio and Illinois
by Hoag, John H.
- 130410 An Empirical Examination of Job Generation Among Beginning Illinois Businesses
by Gruidl, John & Andrianacos, Dimitri & Teixeira, Augusto
- 130411 Eliminating Direct Payments to Farmers in the United States: The Impact on Land Values
by Beach, E. Douglas & Boyd, Roy & Uri, Noel D.
- 130412 Infrastructure and Local Economic Development
by Rives, Janet M. & Heaney, Michael T.
- 130413 Agglomeration and Market Area Division in a Simulated Two Level Central Place System
by Vandenbrouke, David A.
1994, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 130540 Attracting Foreign Direct Investments to States: Outcomes, Budgets, and Foreign Offices
by Kozlowski, Paul J. & Solocha, Andrew & Dixon, Lori
- 130541 Race, Income, and the Approval of Home Mortgages: An Analysis Using Aggregated Data
by Gesick, Esther Y. & Steinnes, Donald N.
- 130542 Economic Development and Environmental Regulations: The Impact of State Environmental Regulatory Climates on State Manufacturing Employment
by Aske, David R.
- 130543 An Extension to the Shift-Share Technique for Predicting and Evaluating Changes in Employment Growth
by Nissan, Edward & Carter, George
1994, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 130296 Rural Intrastate Air Service Systems: A Basic Planning and Evaluation Tool
by Bayer, Curtis K. & Mitenko, Graham R. & O'Hara, Michael
- 130298 Testing Dynamic Shift-Share
by Selting, Anne C. & Loveridge, Scott
- 130300 The Rent-Distance Tradeoff for Student Housing: An Empirical Analysis
by Lewis, W. Cris & Kapp, Tim J.
- 130303 A Description and Identification of Tennesseeâ€™s Major Manufactured Exports
by Daniel, Coldwell, III & Reid, John J.
- 130305 The Pedagogy for Teaching Interregional Income Determination for Interdependent Economies
by Cebula, Richard J.
- 130306 Using IMPLAN in Regional Classes
by Maki, Wilbur R. & Lichty, Richard W. & Loveridge, Scott
1993, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 129144 The Determinants of Regional Manufacturing Investment: A Simultaneous Equations Approach
by Bremmer, Dale S. & Kesselring, Randall G.
- 129146 Labor Cost and Location of Foreign-Owned Firms in the U.S.A.: An Exploratory Study
by Jelavich, Mark
- 129148 Information and Regional Development: Implications for a Computerized Information System
by Amos, Orley M., Jr. & Ireland, Timothy C.
- 129149 Constructing a Social Accounting Matrix to Address Distributive Economics Impacts of Forest Management
by Marcouiller, David W. & Schreiner, Dean F. & Lewis, David K.
- 129150 Central Place Models, Regional Typologies, and Planning
by Prescott, James R. & Abu-Hijleh, Yassar
1993, Volume 23, Issue 1
1992, Volume 22, Issue 2
1992, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 129049 Worker Relocation Costs: The Role of Wifeâ€™s Labor Market Behavior
by Anonymous & West, Janet M.
- 129050 Growth Constraints, The Terms of Trade, and Regional Modeling
by Ching, Hsianghoo & Riefler, Roger F.
- 129052 Commercial Bank Consumer Lending and Retail Sales in Rural Hierarchies
by Henderson, David A. & Wallace, George B.
- 129053 Location Factors and Information Sources of Foreign Investors in Wisconsin and Arkansas
by Johnson, W. Clint & Gunderson, Ralph O. & McDonald, J. Scott
1991, Volume 21, Issue 2
1991, Volume 21, Issue 1
1990, Volume 20, Issue 2
1990, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 128996 Regional implications of the international economy
by Riefler, Roger F.
- 128999 Regional export growth: Lessons from State-level foreign trade data
by Smith, Tim R.
- 129001 Exports and regional economic restructuring
by Bauer, Paul W. & Eberts, Randall W.
- 129003 The competitiveness of rural county manufacturing during a period of dollar appreciation
by Bechter, Dan M. & Chmura, Christine
- 129005 Regional impacts of exchange rate movements
by Carlino, Gerald & Cody, Brian & Voith, Richard
- 129006 Foreign direct investment: Motivating factors and economic impact
by Giese, Alenka S. & Kahley, William J. & Riefler, Roger F.
- 129008 The opening of Seventh District manufacturing to foreign companies: The influx of foreign direct investment
by Giese, Alenka S.
- 129010 Foreign investments: What are the benefits?
by Kahley, William J.
- 129012 State government effects on the location of foreign direct investment
by Coughlin, Cletus & Terza, Joseph V. & Arromdee, Vachira
1989, Volume 19, Issue 2
1989, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 128975 Forecasting With Leading Indicators: Regional Economic Sense or Nonsense
by Kozlowski, Paul J.
- 128977 Chinese Urban Location Patterns
by Riefler, Roger F.
- 128978 Analysis of Public Subsidy to Rural Community Water Systems
by Schreiner, Dean F. & Kang, Suki
- 128979 The Shift-Share Methodology: Deficiencies and Proposed Remedies
by Kochanowski, Paul S. & Bartholomew, Wayne & Joray, Paul
- 128980 Measures of Local Business Climate: Alternative Approaches
by Lane, Julia & Glennon, Dennis & McCabe, James
1988, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 128963 Economic Base and Input-Output Multipliers: An Empirical Linkage
by Hinojosa, Rene C. & Pigozzi, Bruce William
- 128966 An Empirical Investigation of the Relationship between Community Characteristics and the Presence of Industrial Parks
by Preddle, Michael T.
- 128967 Shift-Share Analysis of Rural Retail Trade Patterns
by Senf, David R.
- 128969 Intraregional Development: Agriculture and Nodal Adjustment in Oklahomaâ€™s Southern High Plains
by Henderson, David A. & Tweeten, Luther G. & Schreiner, Dean F.
- 128970 Determinants of Occupational Shifts in Urban Labor Markets
by Kirk, Robert
- 128972 Right-to-Work Legislation and Employment Growth in the 1980s: A Shift-Share Analysis
by Grimes, Paul W. & Ray, Margaret A.
- 128973 Forecasting Accuracy of Alternative Techniques: A Comparison of Alabama Forecasts
by Deravi, M. Keivan
1988, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 128954 The Economic Value of Derby Fishing: An Application of Travel-Cost Methodology in Lake Superior
by Anderson, Curt L. & Skytta, Brian & Jesswein, Wayne A. & Fleischman, William
- 128955 Tests on a Theory of Risk and Culture
by Bowen, William M.
- 128958 An Analysis of Labor Productivity Effects on Regional Growth
by Oâ€™Brian, A. Maureen & Lichty, Richard W. & Lim, Kai H.
- 128959 A Comparison of Alternative Methods of Generating Economic Base Multipliers
by Bloomquist, Kim M.
- 128961 A Regional Payroll Forecasting Model That Uses Bayesian Shrinkage Techniques for Data Pooling
by LeSage, James P. & Magura, Michael
1987, Volume 17, Issue 2
1987, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 128932 The Influence of Community Characteristics on the Level of Retail Trade
by Aronson, Nancy R. & Pulver, Glen C. & Buse, Rueben C.
- 128933 Air Travel Considerations in Planning for Technology-Based Economic Development: A Case Study of Austin, Texas
by Carey, David E. & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 128937 Returns to Scale Behavior and Manufacturing Agglomeration Economies in U.S. Urban Areas
by Duffy, Neal
- 128938 An Interactive Multiregional Model of a Frontier Economy: Anchorage and the State of Alaska
by Goldsmith, Oliver Scott & Berman, Matthew D. & Huskey, Lee
- 128939 An Empirical Test of the Dominant Industry Hypothesis: Some Preliminary Evidence
by Salvary, Stanley C.W.
- 128942 Variation in Rural County Administrative Agenda
by Seroka, Jim
1986, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 128922 Quality of Life and Labor Markets in Metropolitan Areas
by Bilvin, David G. & Amos, Orley M., Jr.
- 128924 The Wage Gradient in a Multi-Nucleated City
by DiMadi, Joseph A. & Peddle, Michael T.
- 128925 The Use of Input/Output in Regional Analysis: An Examination of Economic Linkages in Northern Ohio
by Hushak, Leroy J. & Morse, George W. & Apraku, Kori K.
- 128927 Racial Earnings Discrimination: Empirical Results for Indiana
by Kochanowski, Paul S. & Bartholomew, Wayne
- 128929 Convergence for What?
by Dersky, Joseph & Tam, Mu-Yin
1986, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 128622 Migration as a Demographic Response: The Age Differentials
by Chang, H.C. & Pendleton, Brian F.
- 128623 Uncertainty, Learning, and the Classical Rotation Problem
by Greene, Carroll
- 128624 The Effect of Time Frame in the Estimation of Employment Multipliers
by Mandelbaum, Thomas B. & Chicoine, David L.
- 128625 Regional Employment Growth in the Midwest, 1971-82
by Prescott, James R.
- 128919 Planning for a Labor Market in Disequilibrium: The Market for Registered Nurses
by Straub, LaVonne A.
- 128920 Economic Implications of Diminishing Groundwater Supplies in the High Plains Region
by Supalla, Raymond J. & Lamphear, F. Charles & Schaible, Glenn D.
1985, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 128616 Regional Income Variation and Transportation
by Amos, Orley M., Jr.
- 128617 General Skills, Specific Skills and the Migration Decision
by Goss, Ernst Preston
- 128618 Location Patterns of Business Services Employment
by Kirk, Robert
- 128619 Assessing the Value of Water: Some Alternatives
by Lichty, Richard W. & Anderson, Curt L.
- 128620 Idealized Air Commuter Network Flows in a Remote Spatial Setting
by Schmeichel, Dale & Semple, R. Keith
- 128621 Estimation of Quarterly Gross State Product Accounts
by Schmidt, James R. & Deichert, Jerome A.
1985, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 128610 The Opportunity Cost of an Abundant Resource: The Case of Water Diverted from the Great Lakes to the Ogallala Aquifer Region
by Gale, James R. & Merz, Thomas E.
- 128611 Locating a Major Hockey Franchise: Regional Considerations
by Geddert, Ronald L. & Semple, R. Keith
- 128612 Pooled Regression and Covariance Analysis of SMSA Selected Services: Earnings and Firm Size
by Hoppes, R. Bradley
- 128613 Strategic Planning of Economic Development Based on an Analysis of the Extent and Pattern of Importation
by Lichty, Richard W. & Steinnes, Donald N. & Vose, David A.
- 128614 Optimum Location and the Theory of Production: An Extension
by Mirakhor, Abbas & Khalili, A.
- 128615 Neighborhood Conservation and Population Stabilization: Lessons from the Urban Homesteading Demonstration
by Varady, David P. & Lipton, S. Gregory
1984, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 128604 Variations in the Flow of Credit from Regional Financial Institutions as a Source of Cyclical Insatiability in the Regional Economy an Application of Causal Analysis
by Allen, Larry & Price, Don
- 128605 The Measurement and Modeling of Segregation: A Survey of Recent Empirical Research
by Cloutier, Norman R.
- 128606 Estimating Income Distribution Effects on Regional Input-Output Multipliers
by Henry, Mark S. & Martin, Thomas L.
- 128607 Climate and Manufacturing Location
by Riefler, Roger F. & Lamphear, F. Charles
- 128608 Sectional Shifts and U.S. Regional Economic Growth, 1953-73
by Ringleb, Al
- 128609 Uncertainty and Equilibrium in a Housing Market
by Scafuri, Allen J.
1984, Volume 14, Issue 1