Property Tax Changes: A Case Study of a Small Open Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1976. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: A Theoretical Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 647-650, June.
- Brian L. Bentick, 1979. "The Capitalization of the Property Tax and Idle Land: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 55(4), pages 545-548.
- Do, A. Quang & Sirmans, C. F., 1994. "Residential Property Tax Capitalization: Discount Rate Evidence from California," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 341-48, June.
- Michael S. Owen & Wayne R. Thirsk, 1974. "Land Taxes and Idle Land: A Case Study of Houston," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(3), pages 251-260.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yinger, John, 2011. "The capitalization of school quality into house values: A review," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 30-48, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.