The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: A Theoretical Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
- Horstmann, Ignatius J & Scharf, Kimberley, 1999. "The New Federalism: Distributional Conflict, Voluntarism and Segregation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Zodrow, George R., 2001. "The Property Tax as a Capital Tax: A Room With Three Views," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(1), pages 139-156, March.
- Ozturk, Erdogan & Irwin, Elena G., 2001. "Explaining Household Location Choices Using A Spatial Probit Model," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20626, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bohanon, Cecil & Keil, Stanley R., 2000. "Property Tax Changes: A Case Study of a Small Open Region," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2011.
"The Economics Implications of House Price Capitalization: A Synthesis,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0091, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2015. "The economic implications of house price capitalization: a synthesis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2015. "The economic implications of house price capitalization: a synthesis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62118, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lang, Kevin & Jian, Tianlun, 2004. "Property taxes and property values: evidence from Proposition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 439-457, May.
- Seija Parviainen, 1998. "Redistribution and Risk Sharing in EMU," Discussion Papers 159, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- IgnatiusJ. Horstmann & KimberleyA. Scharf, 2008. "A Theory of Distributional Conflict, Voluntarism and Segregation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 427-453, 03.
- Horstmann, Ignatius J & Scharf, Kimberley, 2002. "A Theory of Distributional Conflict, Voluntarism and Segregation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nechyba, Thomas J. & Strauss, Robert P., 1998. "Community choice and local public services: A discrete choice approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-73, January.
- Thomas J. Nechyba & Robert P. Strauss, 1997. "Community Choice and Local Public Services: A Discrete Choice Approach," NBER Working Papers 5966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Deo, Stephane, 1999. "Financing Productive Local Public Goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 264-286, March.
- Palmon, Oded & Smith, Barton A., 1998. "A New Approach for Identifying the Parameters of a Tax Capitalization Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 299-316, September.
- Zodrow, George R., 2001. "The Property Tax as a Capital Tax: A Room with Three Views," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 1), pages 139-56, March.
- Shanaka Herath, 2011. "Does it matter how far you live from the city centre? A study of apartment values in Vienna," ERES eres2011_97, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2011. "The economics implications of house price capitalization a survey of an emerging literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1977. "Local Public Goods and the Market for Neighborhoods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 100, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Byron F. Lutz, 2009. "Fiscal amenities, school finance reform and the supply side of the Tiebout market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chi-Yuan Tsai, 1982. "Taxes and residential choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 55-72, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:3:p:647-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed