Determining Economic Contributions and Impacts: What is the difference and why do we care?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Weiler, 2000. "Pioneers and Settlers in Lo-Do Denver: Private Risk and Public Benefits in Urban Redevelopment," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(1), pages 167-179, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hodges, Alan W. & Stevens, Thomas J. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2014. "Local and Regional Food Systems in Florida: Values and Economic Impacts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(02), May.
- Terance J. Rephann, 2011. "The Economic Impact of the Horse Industry in Virginia," Reports 2011-02, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Hodur, Nancy M., 2016. "Economic Effects of the Air National Guard on the Fargo-Moorhead Metropolitan Area," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 232868, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Watson, Philip & Cooke, Stephen & Kay, David & Alward, Greg, 2015. "A Method for Improving Economic Contribution Studies for Regional Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- Gunter, Allison & Goemans, Chris & Pritchett, James G. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2012. "Linking an Equilibrium Displacement Mathematical Programming Model and an Input-Output Model to Estimate the Impacts of Drought: An Application to Southeast Colorado," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124930, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Deisentroth, Daniel B. & Loomis, John B. & Bond, Craig A., 2013. "Using Revealed Preference Behavioral Models to Correctly Account for Substitution Effects in Economic Impact Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2).
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.