Using Pedestrian Count Models to Estimate Urban Trail Traffic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poterba, James M., 1996. "Retail Price Reactions to Changes in State and Local Sales Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 165-176, June.
- Walsh, Michael J. & Jones, Jonathan D., 1988. "More Evidence on the "Border Tax" Effect: The Case of West Virginia, 1979-84," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(2), pages 261-65, June.
- John L. Mikesell & C. Kurt Zorn, 1986. "Impact of the Sales Tax Rate on its Base: Evidence from a Small Town," Public Finance Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 329-338, July.
- A.F. Aisha Ghaus, 1995. "Optimal Local Sales Tax," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(8), pages 1369-1381, August.
- John D. Wong, 1996. "The Impact Of Local Option Sales Taxes On Retail Sales, Employment, Payrolls, And Establishments: The Case For Kansas," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(2), pages 166-176, Fall.
- J. L. Love, 1992. "Local Sales Tax Options: A Case Study Of South Georgia," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 105-114, Summer.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 1980. "Local Sales Taxes: Tax Rate Differentials, Sales Loss, and Revenue Estimation," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(2), pages 171-188, April.
- Poterba, James M., 1996. "Retail Price Reactions to Changes in State and Local Sales Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 165-76, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.