The Effects of Interregional Trade Flow Estimating Procedures on Multiregional Social Accounting Matrix Multipliers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2006.
"A method for constructing commodity by industry flow matrices,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 909-920, December.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2004. "Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Yasuhide Okuyama & Michael Sonis, 2001. "Economic Interdependence Within the Chicago Metropolitan Area: A Miyazawa Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 195-217.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erasmia Valma, 2014. "Estimation of Interregional Trade Coefficients and Multipliers in the Context of An Interregional Model," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 101-118.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011.
"Accounting foundations for interregional commodity-by-industry input-output models,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 187-196, October.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011. "Accounting Foundations for Interregional Commodity-by-Industry Input-Output Models," Working Papers Research Paper 2011-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Mulligan, 2010. "Revisiting interindustry employment requirements in nonmetropolitan economies," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 61-70, July.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.