Impact of Retirees on Rural Development: Some Observations from the South of France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon F. Mulligan & Alexander C. Vias, 1996. "An Assessment Of The Assignment Method In Economic Base Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 265-284, Winter.
- Martin Shields & Judith I. Stallmann & Steven C. Deller, 1999. "Simulating the Economic and Fiscal Impacts of High- and Low-Income Elderly on a Small Rural Region," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 175-196, Fall.
- Brownrigg, M & Greig, M A, 1975. "Differential Multipliers for Tourism," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 22(3), pages 261-275, November.
- A Al-Hamad & R Flowerdew & L Hayes, 1997. "Migration of Elderly People to Join Existing Households: Some Evidence from the 1991 Household Sample of Anonymised Records," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1243-1255, July.
- Siegel, Paul B. & Leuthold, Frank O., 1993. "Economic And Fiscal Impacts Of A Retirement/Recreation Community: A Study Of Tellico Village, Tennessee," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Andrew C. Krikelas, 1992. "Why regions grow: a review of research on the economic base model," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 16-29.
- Reeder, Richard J., 1998. "Retiree-Attraction Policies for Rural Development," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33667, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Pistre, 2011. "Rural gentrification and ageing: a case study from French countrysides," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1097, European Regional Science Association.
- Watson, Philip & Cooke, Stephen & Kay, David & Alward, Greg, 2015. "A Method for Improving Economic Contribution Studies for Regional Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.