Simulating the Economic and Fiscal Impacts of High- and Low-Income Elderly on a Small Rural Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Deller, 1995. "Economic Impact of Retirement Migration," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(1), pages 25-38, February.
- Judith I. Stallmann & Paul B. Siegel, 1995. "Attracting Retirees as an Economic Development Strategy: Looking into the Future," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(4), pages 372-382, November.
- Siegel, Paul B. & Leuthold, Frank O., 1993. "Economic And Fiscal Impacts Of A Retirement/Recreation Community: A Study Of Tellico Village, Tennessee," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-14, December.
- P Coomes & D Olson & D Glennon, 1991. "The interindustry employment demand variable: an extension of the I-SAMIS technique for linking input - output and econometric models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(7), pages 1063-1068, July.
- Mark Fagan & Charles F. Longino Jr., 1993. "Migrating Retirees: A Source for Economic Development," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 7(1), pages 98-106, February.
- P Coomes & D Olson & D Glennon, 1991. "The Interindustry Employment Demand Variable: An Extension of the I-SAMIS Technique for Linking Inputâ€”Output and Econometric Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(7), pages 1063-1068, July.
- Richard S. Conway Jr., 1990. "The Washington Projection and Simulation Model: A Regional Interindustry Econometric Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 13(1-2), pages 141-165, April.
- Siegel, Paul B. & Leuthold, Frank O., 1993. "Economic and Fiscal Impacts of a Retirement/Recreation Community: A Study of Tellico Village, Tennessee," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 134-147, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 2010. "Urban/Regional Economics And Rural Development," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 449-470.
- Lambert, D. M. & Clark, C. D. & Wilcox, M. D. & Park, W. M., 2007. "Do Migrating Seniors Affect Business Establishment and Job Growth? An Empirical Look at Southeastern Nonmetropolitan Counties, 2000-2004," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2), pages 251-278.
- Vollet, Dominique & Roussel, Veronique & Callois, Jean-Marc, 2005. "Impact of Retirees on Rural Development: Some Observations from the South of France," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:29:y:1999:i:2:p:175-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.