Economic Impact Modeling as a Tool for Community Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Rey & Guy West & Mark Janikas, 2004. "Uncertainty in Integrated Regional Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 259-277.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 2010. "Urban/Regional Economics And Rural Development," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 449-470.
- Leatherman, John C. & Deller, Steven C., 2001. "Building Local Government Capacity: The Toolbox for Outreach Educators," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1).
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Scott, James K. & Fannin, James Matthew, 2007. "Community Decision Support and the Role of the Public in Regional Policy Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Tracey L. Farrigan & John M. Halstead & Martin L. Shields & Douglas E. Morris & Edmund F. Jansen, Jr., 2001. "Anatomy of a Community-Level Fiscal Impact Model: FIT-4-NH," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 13-38, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:130528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.