Residents' Satisfaction with Community Services: Predictors and Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alden Speare, 1974. "Residential satisfaction as an intervening variable in residential mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 11(2), pages 173-188, May.
- Kenneth Gruber & Gladys Shelton, 1987. "Assessment of neighborhood satisfaction by residents of three housing types," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 303-315, August.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Yeun Lee & Margaret Weber, 1984. "Development of an instrument to measure the aesthetic quality of housing environment," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 255-279, October.
- Davies, Richard B. & Crouchley, Robert, 1984. "Calibrating longitudinal models of residential mobility and migration An assessment of a non-parametric marginal likelihood approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 231-247, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Bernini & Andrea Guizzardi & Giovanni Angelini, 2013. "DEA-Like Model and Common Weights Approach for the Construction of a Subjective Community Well-Being Indicator," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 405-424, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:242-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan Ning & Jiaojiao Chen, 2016. "Improving Residential Satisfaction of University Dormitories through Post-Occupancy Evaluation in China: A Socio-Technical System Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-17, October.
- M. Sirgy & Robin Widgery & Dong-Jin Lee & Grace Yu, 2010. "Developing a Measure of Community Well-Being Based on Perceptions of Impact in Various Life Domains," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 295-311, April.
- Robin N. WIDGERY & Madhukar ANGUR, 2009. "Nonlinear Market Dynamics Between Stock Returns And Trading Volume: Empirical Evidences From Asian Stock Markets," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 602-620, November.
- Chia-Pin Yu & Shu Tian Cole & Charles Chancellor, 2016. "Assessing Community Quality of Life in the Context of Tourism Development," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 147-162, March.
- Maria Helena Guimaraes & Luis Catela Nunes & Ana Paula Barreira & Thomas Panagopoulos, 2015. "What makes people stay in or leave shrinking cities? An empirical study from Portugal," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp592, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.