Leaving Home: Modeling the Effect of Civic and Economic Structure on Individual Migration Patterns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrett Lee & R. Oropesa & James Kanan, 1994. "Neighborhood Context and Residential Mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 249-270, May.
- W. A. V. Clark, 1985. "Human Migration," Book Chapters,in: Grant I. Thrall (ed.), Scientific Geography, pages 51 Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
- T A Lyson & C M Tolbert, 1996. "Small manufacturing and nonmetropolitan socioeconomic well-being," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(10), pages 1779-1794, October.
- DaVanzo, Julie, 1978. "Does Unemployment Affect Migration?-Evidence from Micro Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 504-514, November.
- William Clark, 1992. "Residential preferences and residential choices in a multiethnic context," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(3), pages 451-466, August.
- Larry Long, 1973. "Migration differentials by education and occupation: Trends and variations," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 10(2), pages 243-258, May.
- T A Lyson & C M Tolbert, 1996. "Small Manufacturing and Nonmetropolitan Socioeconomic Well-Being," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(10), pages 1779-1794, October.
- repec:brs:ecchap:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Deane, 1990. "Mobility and adjustments: Paths to the resolution of residential stress," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(1), pages 65-79, February.
- Michael White & Peter Mueser, 1988. "Implications of boundary choice for the measurement of residential mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 443-459, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:02-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .