Migration differentials by education and occupation: Trends and variations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Various, 1971. "Conferences on Research," NBER Chapters,in: New Directions in Economic Research, pages 144-148 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Various, 1971. "Staff Reports on Research Under Way," NBER Chapters,in: New Directions in Economic Research, pages 71-143 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed & Ismail Sirageldin, 1993. "Socio-economic Determinants of Labour Mobility in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 139-157.
- Karen M. King, 2011. "Technology, Talent and Tolerance and Inter-regional Migration in Canada," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bohyun Jang & John Casterline & Anastasia Snyder, 2014. "Migration and marriage: Modeling the joint process," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(47), pages 1339-1366, April.
- Alfred Nucci & Charles Tolbert & Troy Blanchard & Michael Irwin, 2002. "Leaving Home: Modeling the Effect of Civic and Economic Structure on Individual Migration Patterns," Working Papers 02-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom & William A. Sundstrom, 2003. "The Decline and Rise of Interstate Migration in the United States: Evidence from the IPUMS, 1850-1990," NBER Working Papers 9857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fendel Tanja, 2016. "Migration and Regional Wage Disparities in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(1), pages 3-35, February.
- Stuart Sweeney & Harvey A. Goldstein, 1998. "The effects of regional out-migration on job openings by occupation," ERSA conference papers ersa98p353, European Regional Science Association.
- White, Nancy E. & Wolaver, Amy M., 2003. "Occupation Choice, Information, and Migration," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(2), pages 142-163.
- Pablo Neudörfer & Jorge Dresdner, 2014. "Does religious affiliation affect migration?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 577-594, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:10:y:1973:i:2:p:243-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .