A dynamic analysis of migration: an assessment of the effects of age, family and career variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongjin Li & David López-Carr & Wenjiang Chen, 2014. "Factors Affecting Migration Intentions in Ecological Restoration Areas and Their Implications for the Sustainability of Ecological Migration Policy in Arid Northwest China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-22, November.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:205-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ermisch, John & Steele, Fiona, 2016. "Fertility expectations and residential mobility in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68878, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dennis Hogan & David Kertzer, 1985. "Migration Patterns During Italian Urbanization, 1865-1921," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(3), pages 309-325, August.
- Fitzpatrick, Maria D. & Jones, Damon, 2016. "Post-baccalaureate migration and merit-based scholarships," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 155-172.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom & William A. Sundstrom, 2003. "The Decline and Rise of Interstate Migration in the United States: Evidence from the IPUMS, 1850-1990," NBER Working Papers 9857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federica D’Isanto & Panagiotis Fouskas & Melania Verde, 2016. "Determinants of Well-being Among Legal and Illegal Immigrants: Evidence from South Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1109-1141, April.
- John Ermisch & Fiona Steele, 2016. "Fertility expectations and residential mobility in Britain," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(54), pages 1561-1584, December.
- Carren Ginsburg & Philippe Bocquier & Donatien Beguy & Sulaimon Afolabi & Orvalho Augusto & Karim Derra & Frank Odhiambo & Mark Otiende & Abdramane Soura & Pascal Zabré & Michael J. White & Mark Colli, 2016. "Human capital on the move: Education as a determinant of internal migration in selected INDEPTH surveillance populations in Africa," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(30), pages 845-884, May.
- Michael J. White & Peter R. Mueser, 1994. "Changes In The Demographic Determinants Of U.S. Population Mobility: 1940-80," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(3), pages 246-264, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:18:y:1981:i:3:p:355-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .