A dynamic analysis of migration: an assessment of the effects of age, family and career variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongjin Li & David López-Carr & Wenjiang Chen, 2014. "Factors Affecting Migration Intentions in Ecological Restoration Areas and Their Implications for the Sustainability of Ecological Migration Policy in Arid Northwest China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-22, November.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:205-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanvir Pavel & Syed Hasan & Nafisa Halim & Pallab Mozumder, 2018.
"Natural Hazards and Internal Migration: The Role of Transient versus Permanent Shocks,"
1806, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Pavel, Tanvir & Hasan, Syed & Halim, Nafisa & Mozumder, Pallab, 2018. "Natural hazards and internal migration: The role of transient versus permanent shocks," GLO Discussion Paper Series 255, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Tanvir Pavel & Syed Hasan & Nafisa Halim & Pallab Mozumder, 2018. "Natural hazards and internal migration: The role of transient versus permanent shocks," Discussion Papers 1805, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Fitzpatrick, Maria D. & Jones, Damon, 2016. "Post-baccalaureate migration and merit-based scholarships," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 155-172.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom & William A. Sundstrom, 2003. "The Decline and Rise of Interstate Migration in the United States: Evidence from the IPUMS, 1850-1990," NBER Working Papers 9857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federica D’Isanto & Panagiotis Fouskas & Melania Verde, 2016. "Determinants of Well-being Among Legal and Illegal Immigrants: Evidence from South Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1109-1141, April.
- Aleksandr Grigoryan & Knar Khachatryan, 2018. "Remittances and Emigration Intentions: Evidence from Armenia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp626, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- John Ermisch & Fiona Steele, 2016.
"Fertility expectations and residential mobility in Britain,"
Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(54), pages 1561-1584.
- Ermisch, John & Steele, Fiona, 2016. "Fertility expectations and residential mobility in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68878, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dennis Hogan & David Kertzer, 1985. "Migration Patterns During Italian Urbanization, 1865-1921," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(3), pages 309-325, August.
- Carren Ginsburg & Philippe Bocquier & Donatien Beguy & Sulaimon Afolabi & Orvalho Augusto & Karim Derra & Frank Odhiambo & Mark Otiende & Abdramane Bassiahi Soura & Pascal Zabre & Michael White & Mark, 2016. "Human capital on the move: Education as a determinant of internal migration in selected INDEPTH surveillance populations in Africa," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(30), pages 845-884.
- Michael J. White & Peter R. Mueser, 1994. "Changes In The Demographic Determinants Of U.S. Population Mobility: 1940-80," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(3), pages 246-264, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:18:y:1981:i:3:p:355-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.