A Longitudinal Analysis of Moving Desires, Expectations and Actual Moving Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rory Coulter & Maarten van Ham & Peteke Feijten, 2011. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Moving Desires, Expectations and Actual Moving Behaviour," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(11), pages 2742-2760, November.
- Rory Coulter & Maarten van Ham & Peteke Feijten, 2011. "A longitudinal analysis of moving desires, expectations and actual moving behaviour," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(11), pages 2742-2760, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Tied Down or Rome to Move? Investigating the Relationships between Housing Tenure, Employment Status and Residential Mobility in Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(4), pages 369-392, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coulter, Rory & van Ham, Maarten & Findlay, Allan M., 2013. "New Directions for Residential Mobility Research: Linking Lives through Time and Space," IZA Discussion Papers 7525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boschman, Sanne & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten, 2014. "Ethnic Differences in Realising Desires to Leave the Neighbourhood," IZA Discussion Papers 8461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssatisfaction; longitudinal data; moving desires; moving expectations; residential mobility;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2010-11-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .