Report NEP-MIG-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon Bakija & Adam Cole & Bradley Heim, 2008. "Jobs and Income Growth of Top Earners and the Causes of Changing Income Inequality: Evidence from U.S. Tax Return Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-22, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jan 2012.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1270 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meng, Xin & Zhang, Dandan, 2010. "Labour Market Impact of Large Scale Internal Migration on Chinese Urban 'Native' Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathias Sinning & Shane Worner, 2010. "Inter-ethnic Marriage and Partner Satisfaction," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-533, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Zarnekow, Nana & Henning, Christian H.C.A., 2010. "Networks as determinants of rural migration," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94829, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joel Perlmann & Yuval Elmelech, 2010. "Immigrant Parents' Attributes versus Discrimination: New Evidence in the Debate about the Creation of Second Generation Educational Outcomes in Israel," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_633, Levy Economics Institute.
- Steven G. Prus & Rania Tfaily & Zhiqiu Lin, 2010. "Comparing Racial and Immigrant Health Status and Health Care Access in Later Life in Canada and the United States," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 280, McMaster University.
- Bergmann, Holger & Thompson, Kenneth J., 2010. "The influence of migration processes on rural development: a case study from Scotland," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94914, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coulter, Rory & van Ham, Maarten & Feijten, Peteke, 2010. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Moving Desires, Expectations and Actual Moving Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 5277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1627491 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albareto, G. & Mistrulli, P.E., 2010. "Bridging the gap between migrants and the banking system," MPRA Paper 26476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14960/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. P. Kannan & K. S. Hari, 2010. "Kerela's Gulf Connection: Emigration, Remittances and their Macroeconomic Impact 1972-2000," Working Papers id:3132, eSocialSciences.
- Hassan, Gazi, 2010. "Remittances and Poverty: Panel Evidence from High Remittance Economies," MPRA Paper 26445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14956/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore