A Simple Procedure for Generating Confidence Intervals in Tourist Spending Profiles and Resulting Economic Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph C. Cooper, 1994. "A Comparison of Approaches to Calculating Confidence Intervals for Benefit Measures from Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 111-122.
- Catherine L. Kling & Richard J. Sexton, 1990. "Bootstrapping in Applied Welfare Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 406-418.
- Timothy Park & John B. Loomis & Michael Creel, 1991. "Confidence Intervals for Evaluating Benefits Estimates from Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Studies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(1), pages 64-73.
- Catherine L. Kling, 1992. "Some Results on the Variance of Welfare Estimates from Recreation Demand Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 318-328.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1993. "Nonmarket Valuation of Environmental Resources: An Interpretive Appraisal," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-26.
- Bergstrom, John C. & Teasley, R. Jeff & Cordell, H. Ken & Souter, Ray A. & English, Donald B.K., 1996.
"Effects Of Reservoir Aquatic Plant Management On Recreational Expenditures And Regional Economic Activity,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Bergstrom, John C. & Jeff Teasley, R. & Ken Cordell, H. & Souter, Ray & English, Donald B. K., 1996. "Effects of Reservoir Aquatic Plant Management on Recreational Expenditures and Regional Economic Activity," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 409-422, December.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1992. "Some Results on the Variance of Consumer Welfare Estimates from Recreation Demand Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1578, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1988. "Reliability of Estimates of Environmental Benefits from Recreation Demand Models (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1587, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Creel, Michael D & Loomis, John B, 1991. "Confidence Intervals for Welfare Measures with Application to a Problem of Truncated Counts," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 370-373, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.