Studying Firm Locations: Survey Responses vs. Econometric Models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://jrap-journal.org/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Niles C. Schoening & Larry E. Sweeney, 1992. "Proactive Industrial Development Strategies And Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 227-238, Winter.
- M Johnson, 1991. "An Empirical Update on the Product-Cycle Explanation and Branch-Plant Location in the Nonmetropolitan US South," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(3), pages 397-409, March.
- Michael J. Wasylenko, 1980. "Evidence of Fiscal Differentials and Intrametropolitan Firm Relocation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(3), pages 339-349.
- Virginia L. Carlson, 1995. "Identifying Neighborhood Businesses: A Comparison of Business Listings," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(1), pages 50-59, February.
- Kriesel, Warren & McNamara, Kevin T., 1991. "A County-Level Model Of Manufacturing Plant Recruitment With Improved Industrial Site Quality Measurement," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- McGuire, Therese J., 1985. "Are local property taxes important in the intrametropolitan location decisions of firms? An empirical analysis of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 226-234, September.
- David J. Forkenbrock & Norman S. J. Foster, 1996. "Highways and Business Location Decisions," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 10(3), pages 239-248, August.