Studying Firm Locations: Survey Responses vs. Econometric Models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://jrap-journal.org/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M Johnson, 1991. "An Empirical Update on the Product-Cycle Explanation and Branch-Plant Location in the Nonmetropolitan US South," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 397-409, March.
- McGuire, Therese J., 1985. "Are local property taxes important in the intrametropolitan location decisions of firms? An empirical analysis of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 226-234, September.
- Michael J. Wasylenko, 1980. "Evidence of Fiscal Differentials and Intrametropolitan Firm Relocation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(3), pages 339-349.
- David J. Forkenbrock & Norman S. J. Foster, 1996. "Highways and Business Location Decisions," Economic Development Quarterly, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, vol. 10(3), pages 239-248, August.
- Virginia L. Carlson, 1995. "Identifying Neighborhood Businesses: A Comparison of Business Listings," Economic Development Quarterly, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, vol. 9(1), pages 50-59, February.
- Kriesel, Warren & McNamara, Kevin T., 1991. "A County-Level Model Of Manufacturing Plant Recruitment With Improved Industrial Site Quality Measurement," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Niles C. Schoening & Larry E. Sweeney, 1992. "Proactive Industrial Development Strategies And Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 227-238, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.