The Effects of Property Taxes and Other Local Policies on the Intrametropolitan Pattern of Business Location
In: Industry Location and Public Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Jofre Monseny & Alberto Sole Olle, 2007. "Tax Differentials and Agglomeration Economies in Intraregional Firm Location," Working Papers in Economics 180, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons, 2004. "The Locational Determinants Of Large Livestock Operations: Evidence From The U.S. Hog, Dairy, And Fed-Cattle Sectors," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19927, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lars P Feld, 2004. "On Tax Competition: The (Un-)Expected Advantages of Decentralized Fiscal Autonomy," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200425, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fuerst, Franz & Mollenkopf, John, 2005.
"Are Local Economic Development Incentives Promoting Job Growth? An Empirical Case Study,"
11444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst & John Mollenkopf, 2008. "Are Local Economic Development Incentives Promoting Job Growth? An Empirical Case Study," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Carlson, Virginia, 2000. "Studying Firm Locations: Survey Responses vs. Econometric Models," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1).
- William H. Oakland & William A. Testa, 1996. "State-local business taxation and the benefits principle," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 2-19.
- Taylor, Brian & Osman, Taner & Thomas, Trevor & Mondschein, Andrew, 2016. "Not So Fast: A Study of Traffic Delays, Access, and Economic Activity in the San Francisco Bay Area," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9qf2481r, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
Keywordsproperty taxes; local policies; business location;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:uchaps:tjb1991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.upjohn.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .