Firm relocation and site selection in suburban municipalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2009.
"Industrial Location at the Intra-Metropolitan Level: The Role of Agglomeration Economies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 545-558.
- Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2006. "Industrial location at the intra-metropolitan level: The role of agglomeration economies," Working Papers 2006/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Lee, Yoonsoo, 2008.
"Geographic redistribution of US manufacturing and the role of state development policy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 436-450, September.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2004. "Geographic redistribution of U.S. manufacturing and the role of state development policy," Working Paper 0415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2007.
"Tax differentials and agglomeration economies in intraregional firm location,"
2007/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jordi Jofre-Montseny & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2007. "Tax differentials and agglomeration economies in intraregional firm location," Working Papers XREAP2007-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2007.
- Chang, Sheng-Wen & Coulson, N. Edward, 2001. "Sources of Sectoral Employment Fluctuations in Central Cities and Suburbs: Evidence from Four Eastern U.S. Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-218, March.
- Kristin Kronenberg, 2013.
"Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 691-713, November.
- Kronenberg, Kristin, 2011. "Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?," MPRA Paper 32147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Jofre Monseny & Alberto Sole Olle, 2007. "Tax Differentials and Agglomeration Economies in Intraregional Firm Location," Working Papers in Economics 180, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Kristin Kronenberg, 2011. "Business relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1450, European Regional Science Association.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Thomas M. Springer, 1993. "Rural Industrial Location: The Impact of Firm Size," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(3), pages 387-400.
- Clay, Michael J & Johnston, Robert A., 2008. "Large Real Estate Developments, Spatial Uncertainty, And Integrated Land Use And Transportation Modeling," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt00f8w5pc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Stan McMillen & Hemanta Shrestha & Nandika Weerasinghe, 2000. "Infrastructure Improvements in New Haven County: Potential Build-Out Strategies," CCEA Studies 2002-07, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- William H. Hoyt & J. William Harden, 2005. "MSA Location and the Impact of State Taxes on Employment and Population: A Comparison of Border and Interior MSA's," Working Papers 2005-01, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Hanna Maoh & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 2007. "Geographic clustering of firms and urban form: a multivariate analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-52, April.
- Elisabet Viladecans Marsal & Josep Maria Arauzo Carod, "undated".
"Industrial Location at the Intra-metropolitan Level: A Negative Binomial Approach,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2006. "Industrial Location At the Intra-Metropolitan Level: A Negative Binomial Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa06p129, European Regional Science Association.
- Joseph S. Rabianski & James R. DeLisle & Neil G. Carn, 2001. "Corporate Real Estate Site Selection: A Community-Specific Information Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 165-198.
- Miguel C. Manjon-Antolin & Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2006.
"Locations and Relocations: Modelling, Determinants, and Interrelations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p33, European Regional Science Association.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2007. "Locations and Relocations:Modelling, Determinants, and Interrelations," Working Papers 2072/5316, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Albert SolÈ OllÈ & Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, "undated". "CreaciÛn de empleo e impuestos municipales: evidencia empÌrica con datos de panel," Studies on the Spanish Economy 102, FEDEA.
- Johnson, Rucker C., 2006. "Landing a job in urban space: The extent and effects of spatial mismatch," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 331-372, May.
- Miguel Manjón-Antolín & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2011. "Locations and relocations: determinants, modelling, and interrelations," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 131-146, August.
- Chris Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1999. "Devising a Corporate Facility Location Strategy to Maximize Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 321-340.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016.
"Regional business climate and interstate manufacturing relocation decisions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 155-168.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2015. "Regional Business Climate and Interstate Manufacturing Relocation Decisions," MPRA Paper 66748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sung Hyo Hong, 2014. "Agglomeration and relocation: Manufacturing plant relocation in Korea," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 803-818, November.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:8:y:1980:i:1:p:69-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.