Deriving Multi-Regional Models Using the IMPLAN National Trade Flows Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- John C. Leatherman & Donald J. Howard & Terry L. Kastens, 2002. "Improved Prospects for Rural Development: An Industrial Targeting System for the Great Plains," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 59-77.
- Newman, Robert J. & Sullivan, Dennis H., 1988. "Econometric analysis of business tax impacts on industrial location: What do we know, and how do we know it?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-234, March.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- Paulo Guimaraes & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2004. "Industrial Location Modeling: Extending the Random Utility Framework," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 1-20.
- Todd M. Gabe & Kathleen P. Bell, 2004. "Tradeoffs between Local Taxes and Government Spending as Determinants of Business Location," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 21-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Caron, Sebastian Rausch, and Niven Winchester, 2015. "Leakage from sub-national climate policy: The case of Californias capandtrade program," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Timur Gareev & Ksenia Voloshenko, 2015. "Features of Balance Model Development of Exclave Region," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 113-124.
- Sebastian Rausch and Valerie J. Karplus, 2014. "Markets versus Regulation: The Efficiency and Distributional Impacts of U.S. Climate Policy Proposals," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Kay, David & Turvey, Calum G., 2012. "Macroeconomic costs to large scale disruptions of food production: The case of foot- and-mouth disease in the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1921-1930.
- Chris Bachmann & Chris Kennedy & Matthew Roorda, 2015. "Estimating regional trade flows using commercial vehicle survey data," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 855-876, May.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011.
"Accounting foundations for interregional commodity-by-industry input-output models,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, pages 187-196.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011. "Accounting Foundations for Interregional Commodity-by-Industry Input-Output Models," Working Papers Research Paper 2011-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Andrzej Torój, 2016.
"Regional Economic Impact Assessment with Missing Input-Output Data: A Spatial Econometrics Approach for Poland,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 61-91, June.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2016. "Regional economic impact assessment with missing input-output data: a spatial econometrics approach for Poland," Working Papers 2016-004, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canning, Patrick N. & Perez, Agnes C., 2008. "Economic Geography Of The U.S. Wine Industry," Working Papers 43891, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Rausch, Sebastian & Mowers, Matthew, 2014. "Distributional and efficiency impacts of clean and renewable energy standards for electricity," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 556-585.
- Gordon Mulligan, 2010. "Revisiting interindustry employment requirements in nonmetropolitan economies," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 61-70, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.