A Benefit-Cost Analysis of the Conservation Reserve Program in Ohio: Are Trees Part of a Sustainable Future in the Midwest?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozment, John & Martin, Greg, 1990. "Changes in the competitive environments of rural trade areas : Effects of discount retail chains," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 277-287, November.
- Thomas R Harris & J. S. Shonkwiler, 1994. "Application Of Maximum Likelihood To A Bivariate Two-Limit Tobit Model For Estimation Of Rural Retail Sales Potential," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(2), pages 143-159, Fall.
- John F. Yanagida & Bruce B. Johnson & Joel Young & Michael Lundeen, 1991. "An Analysis Of Economic And Noneconomic Factors Affecting Retail Sales Leakages," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(1), pages 53-64, Spring.
- John J. Gruidl & Dimitri Andrianacos, 1994. "Determinants Of Rural Retail Trade: A Case Study Of Illinois," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khanna, Madhu & Yang, Wanhong & Farnsworth, Richard L. & Onal, Hayri, 2002. "Evaluating The Cost Effectiveness Of Land Retirement Programs," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19740, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bansal, Ankit & Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Singh, Surendra P. & Tegegne, Fisseha, 2013. "Economic competitiveness of ethanol production from cellulosic feedstock in Tennessee," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 53-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:130440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.