Modeling Transactions Costs in a Regional Transferable Discharge Permit System for Phosphorus Runoff
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas H. Tietenberg, 1980. "Transferable Discharge Permits and the Control of Stationary Source Air Pollution: A Survey and Synthesis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(4), pages 391-416.
- O'Neil, William & David, Martin & Moore, Christina & Joeres, Erhard, 1983. "Transferable discharge permits and economic efficiency: The fox river," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 346-355, December.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Cochran, Mark J., 1995.
"Implications of alternative environmental policies on phosphorus loading from poultry litter,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), November.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Cochran, Mark J., 1995. "Implications of alternative environmental policies on phosphorus loading from poultry litter," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 137-148, November.
- James J. Opaluch & Richard M. Kashmanian, 1985. "Assessing the Viability of Marketable Permit Systems: An Application in Hazardous Waste Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(3), pages 263-271.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
- Ralph Luken & Lyman Clark, 1991. "How efficient are national environmental standards? A benefit-cost analysis of the United States experience," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(4), pages 385-413, December.
- Keith Willett & David Mitchell & H. L. Goodwin & Baxter Vieux & Jennie Popp, 2006. "The opportunity cost of regulating phosphorus from broiler production in the Illinois River Basin," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 181-207.
- Knoeber, Charles R & Thurman, Walter N, 1994. "Testing the Theory of Tournaments: An Empirical Analysis of Broiler Production," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 155-179, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015. "Using Tradable Water Permits in Irrigated Agriculture," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 349-370, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:143774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .